Sponsored

Who is the new Chief Engineer for Mustang now?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Having watched A Faster Horse, it dawned on me that we must have a new Chief Engineer for Mustang, now that Mr Dave Pericak is the Director of Ford Performance.

Dave's right hand man (or Scotty ;) ) was Mr Tom Barnes, but Tom suggested in the film that he wouldn't want the top position.

So, do we have any idea who is the top man now? I'm guessing it'll be this man (or woman!) who will be responsible for bringing us the '18MY refresh.

:)
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Having watched A Faster Horse, it dawned on me that we must have a new Chief Engineer for Mustang, now that Mr Dave Pericak is the Director of Ford Performance.

Dave's right hand man (or Scotty ;) ) was Mr Tom Barnes, but Tom suggested in the film that he wouldn't want the top position.

So, do we have any idea who is the top man now? I'm guessing it'll be this man (or woman!) who will be responsible for bringing us the '18MY refresh.

:)
For some reason I got the impression that that position was folded into this (new?) position of Director of Ford Performance, so that Dave's still the guy in charge of Mustang but now also is responsible for the other performance cars.

Edit: I'm probably wrong but that's what I was thinking