Sponsored

Who here has seen the 2020 GT500 in person?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
If you have, which color?
Carbon fiber track pack car or base?

Unfortunately, I have not seen one in person.
When one is somewhat close to me I will go look at it ASAP!

So far the performance blue and Iconic silver carbon fiber track pack cars are my favorite.
Sponsored

themik99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2022 F-150 Tremor
I've seen four now:
1,2, and 3 at NAIAS in Detroit. The floor model was Ford Performance Blue w/ CF Track Pack. Iconic Silver was up high, base model. I forget which specific red the car that came down from the the rafters was, but that one was a CF Track Pack too.
4 Over the weekend I was driving behind a base model, all black, with a manufacturer plate about a mile from my house (suburb of Detroit).

I'm not a big fan of the Ford Performance Blue. The car this weekend sounded great, but I did notice it shifted quickly under a low throttle acceleration (in third by 20 mph). It was very similar to the video of the early mule that came out over the winter. My guess is it was in full auto mode.

If I could order exactly what I wanted today it would be Kona blue, painted white stripes, CF Track Pack. If I could only get one of the two preferred options I'd drop the painted stripes and either get white vinyl stripes (like my '14) or switch the color to Twister Orange with a Black Roof.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
All I’ve seen is what our GT500 whisperer obspsd posts, which is greatly appreciated

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Twister Orange Carbon Fiber Track Pack at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale
IMG_20190119_123028.jpg

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Twister Orange Carbon Fiber Track Pack at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale
IMG_20190119_123028.jpg
How was this in person? Not usually a huge fan of bright pint; however, this combo, on this car, in photos, looks beautiful.

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If you have, which color?
Carbon fiber track pack car or base?

Unfortunately, I have not seen one in person.
When one is somewhat close to me I will go look at it ASAP!

So far the performance blue and Iconic silver carbon fiber track pack cars are my favorite.
I didn't know they were in production to be seen. lol

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have not seen one yet. But even in colors that I loathe, the car, and what IS known about it, was enough for me to put my ADM ( ;) ) deal in place. Iconic silver black roof, base+tech+recaro's for me

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
How was this in person? Not usually a huge fan of bright pint; however, this combo, on this car, in photos, looks beautiful.
I think it matches it perfectly. The GT500 has so much black that it needs a loud/punchy color to contrast like Twister Orange (They should have called it Grabber Orange), Grabber Lime and Grabber Blue.

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
So far there is a Velocity Blue model here at the Mid America show. If it is like the GT350, they will make their track appearance at Hallet tomorrow.

Sponsored

Mountain376

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Camaro SS 1LE, '16 Camaro SS, '12 Mustang GT
I’ve seen all the Detroit show cars and a variety out and about in Metro Detroit: red, all the blues, silver, black, white, green...

To me, either trim looks good and really boils down to needs/use of the car.

As for color: Grabber Lime. It looks killer on the GT500 (it doesn’t work well on the GT350 though - must be the many black accent of the GT500).

The Ford Performance Blue is my second favorite. Just a pretty, classy color. Kona is nice; I don’t care for Velocity Blue.

Orange looks good, but I’ve not seen one myself.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Gonna keep the 3 R's? :blush:
I think so. I'm not aggressively trying to sell HR361, but it is for sale. I've had offers, but nobody wants to spend what I'm asking. For a perfect condition R with 4K miles, I think my price is fair (especially considering all the extras). I reduced the price if I keep the wheels and sell it with the 6GR's on it now, but I think its just a matter of people wanting it all for a song. I just got my first paycheck after a big promotion and quite frankly, I don't have to sell it, especially at a fire sale price. So, 3R's and a CF GT500 so it seems for now.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I think so. I'm not aggressively trying to sell HR361, but it is for sale. I've had offers, but nobody wants to spend what I'm asking. For a perfect condition R with 4K miles, I think my price is fair (especially considering all the extras). I reduced the price if I keep the wheels and sell it with the 6GR's on it now, but I think its just a matter of people wanting it all for a song. I just got my first paycheck after a big promotion and quite frankly, I don't have to sell it, especially at a fire sale price. So, 3R's and a CF GT500 so it seems for now.
Sounds good to me!
Sponsored