First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Flu this...flu that...."its like a flu...its gonna disappear....no big deal"

Flu cases each year around 20 million.
Flu deaths each year around 40K-50K

Covid-19 cases 2020 -21 MILLION
Covid-19 deaths- 350K+ and we are having around 3K deaths each day. Thats 9/11 each day.

My uncle and 2 cousins died of Covid-19. 5+ of my battle had it. One of them, a pt stud that ran 2 miles in under 13min, now can barely run. I had it last month. No fever, just chest pain and lack of breath. I had the symptoms for 2 weeks. I've seen it first hand and I can talk about it. This is not about "I heard....I saw on facebook....I saw on youtube..Sean Hannity said...blah blah blah"

Masks, washing your hands and social distancing WORK. But if we dont do that just for a couple of weeks, we will never get out of this mess.

Everytime I get on a freaking plane I start praying that I dont get it again. I take all my precautions but on every freaking airport I arrive I still see the same thing. People w/o masks and talking the same stupid things about how "they are free....I was born in a free country...my constitutional rights...and the best one... Im An AmErIcAn...tHis iS AmErICa" Because of those dumb people we are where we are right now.

This is not towards anybody. Not personal, just facts. Sorry for the long rant. I mean no disrespect.
Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@Adamone92 about the vaccine, on my fed job its voluntary. On the military side they called me and told me to get ready.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I got a positive result dec 12th .just now recovering..fucked me up pretty bad ..worse then any flu I ever had .

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Bikeman315,

I wasn't comparing the two vaccines. I was just talking about my flu shot experience.

We can go on and on talking about this, everyone has a choice. I wish you and everyone else good health.
I understand. Just didn't want your experience with the flu shot to cloud your perception of the Covid vaccine. Actually I did get the flu shoot for the first time this year. My wife was never big on it and I followed her. I had some mild soreness for about 24 hours. That was it.

Totally agree about choice and hope you and your family are and stay healthy as well.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now? Any lingering side effects?
Yes I have like Spasms in my chest ,so when I can't control my cough almost feel like im gonna pass out .and randomly sore muscles in different areas..still super tired.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yes I have like Spasms in my chest ,so when I can't control my cough almost feel like im gonna pass out .and randomly sore muscles in different areas..still super tired.
That sucks. Just take it slow and be careful. My wife still experiences fatigue and she tested positive in July.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
and deliberate medical mal-practice no doubt. Borne out of political fear and cowardice by the AMA.

which is a bald-faced lie!! People in 3rd-world hell-holes with no credible access to medicine are NOT dying BECAUSE what medicine they do have is doing what works and has been proven to work for the past 10 months. Hell, one of the regimens was developed and published by doctors in Tidewater Virginia and they have 100% success rate. Any hospital shrugging their shoulders is a willful party to patient death.

I of course don't will Wuhan-19 on anybody and yes if your lung capacity is weak to begin with (asthma etc) then your likelihood of more severe reaction/result is vastly higher. But absolutely ~nobody should be dying because of this.
I read that people with asthma and people with seasonal allergies have lower levels of Ace2 receptors and that actually helps them against Covid 19. It was in a medical article I came across a month or so ago.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I read that people with asthma and people with seasonal allergies have lower levels of Ace2 receptors and that actually helps them against Covid 19. It was in a medical article I came across a month or so ago.
asthma typically cuts the wrong way though. If you have colitus, lupus, or other auto-immune conditions and are already taking HCQ or similar compounds you're much less likely to have a full-blown reaction. If nothing else you don't have to deal with politics playing medicine.

The 'scamdemic' was over all the way back in May. The CDC's own numbers show it. Just look at the "calamity ground zero'" that was NYC. The entire planet could solve the Wuhan-19 in 2-3 weeks. 2 dosages of Ivermectin and basically nobody would be at risk at all. If you're over 75 yrs old and otherwise quite unhealthy to begin with, your number is already punched anyway. Go hide in the basement in terror like Biden.

And no, @Dr. Norts in case it escaped your attention NOBODY among the general public wears a medical mask, nor correctly so it has even a prayer of "working". I go to the gym everyday and pride myself in spewing as much "virus' thru breathing brought about by strenuous exercise (sans mask of course). As do all the other people around me in the facility. That gives me an idea, maybe I'll bring along a Karaoke player so I can belt out tunes and add to the poisonous cloud.

Oh sure, for the first 40 seconds when walking in/out of teh facility we "wear" scarves, handkerchiefs, and other medically worthless face diapers because society at large and facility mgmt are too-stupid-to-live sheep. Do I wear a diaper at dine-in or grocery stores or other retail establishments? Hell no. The whole response is a farce and fraud. The counties west of US15 just 30 miles distant never had mask mandates or recinded them months ago. I still haven't found the mass graves dug into the side of the highways nor choking on crematorium smoke.

Last edited:

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
asthma typically cuts the wrong way though. If you have colitus, lupus, or other auto-immune conditions and are already taking HCQ or similar compounds you're much less likely to have a full-blown reaction. If nothing else you don't have to deal with politics playing medicine.

The 'scamdemic' was over all the way back in May. The CDC's own numbers show it. Just look at the "calamity ground zero'" that was NYC. The entire planet could solve the Wuhan-19 in 2-3 weeks. 2 dosages of Ivermectin and basically nobody would be at risk at all. If you're over 75 yrs old and otherwise quite unhealthy to begin with, your number is already punched anyway. Go hide in the basement in terror like Biden.
Just a quick search of Ivermectin and Covid:

Limitations
  • This was a retrospective analysis.
  • The study included little or no information on oxygen saturation or radiographic findings. It was also unclear whether therapeutic interventions other than hydroxychloroquine, such as remdesivir or dexamethasone, were used in the study.
  • The timing of therapeutic interventions was not standardized; if the timing is not accounted for, it can bias the survival comparison.
  • The analyses of the durations of ventilation and hospitalization do not appear to account for death as a competing risk.
  • No virologic assessments were performed.
Interpretation
The limitations of this retrospective analysis make it difficult to draw conclusions about the efficacy of using ivermectin to treat patients with COVID-19

The group of doctors pushing Ivermectin talk about 4 "clinical studies" performed in Argentina, Brasil, Florida and......Irak.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The group of doctors pushing Ivermectin talk about 4 "clinical studies" performed in Argentina, Brasil, Florida and......Irak.
the only place on the entire planet where HCQ and Ivermectin don't work is the USA.
Would you like to read count'em 50+ studies?
https://c19ivermectin.com/

Last edited:

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I have a severe case of sinusitis. When I got the lab results the infectious diseases physician from VA told me that I developed the antibodies quickly and that helped me with the covid. He then told me that "MAYBE" my sinus helped my body developed the antibodies since Covid its a pulmonary disease.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
the only place on the entire planet where HCQ and Ivermectin don't work is the USA.
If its working why not do multiple peer review? Or a clinical study in a controlled environment?

People will not get the vaccine approved by the FDA and EMA but will take a medicine with a "study" made in Irak and Bangladesh.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.