Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The official cause was cardiac arrest, but it was brought on because of covid.
and deliberate medical mal-practice no doubt. Borne out of political fear and cowardice by the AMA.
who tested positive were just sent home to quarantine. Nothing else hospitals can do really
which is a bald-faced lie!! People in 3rd-world hell-holes with no credible access to medicine are NOT dying BECAUSE what medicine they do have is doing what works and has been proven to work for the past 10 months. Hell, one of the regimens was developed and published by doctors in Tidewater Virginia and they have 100% success rate. Any hospital shrugging their shoulders is a willful party to patient death.

I of course don't will Wuhan-19 on anybody and yes if your lung capacity is weak to begin with (asthma etc) then your likelihood of more severe reaction/result is vastly higher. But absolutely ~nobody should be dying because of this.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good advice..Emergen-c and VitaminD and Zinc.
Thanks. Vitamin D levels are the single best indicator of outcome so far discovered. Vitamin D levels generally bottom out in March and peak in September. Flu trends match this well. Here is some condensed research for those interested.

https://vitamin-d-covid.shotwell.ca/

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
and deliberate medical mal-practice no doubt. Borne out of political fear and cowardice by the AMA.

which is a bald-faced lie. People in 3rd-world hell-holes with no credible access to medicine are not dying BECAUSE what medicine they do have is doing what works and has been proven to work for the past 10 months. Hell, one of the regimens was developed and published by doctors in Tidewater Virginia and they have 100% success rate. Any hospital shrugging their shoulders is a willful party to patient death.
Lie or not that's what doctors do here. I'm European, was born overseas. I know what goes around the world too, not just here. I think that some hospitals here take the easy way out with some patients. Especially older ones. They don't even try to save them. It's a different story overseas. No matter how old you are they treat you the same way they do a 25 yr old.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear of your sickness. It effects different folks differently. You should get your Dr. to prescribe hydroxychloroquine, you will be %100 in 2 days..don’t play around with chicken noodle and rest get the pill that works!!!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Sorry to hear of your sickness. It effects different folks differently. You should get your Dr. to prescribe hydroxychloroquine, you will be %100 in 2 days..don’t play around with chicken noodle and rest get the pill that works!!!

I agree also Ivermectin..the problem is a lot of doctors won't prescribe these drugs due to them getting threatened with license removal.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lie or not that's what doctors do here. I'm European, was born overseas. I know what goes around the world too, not just here. I think that some hospitals here take the easy way out with some patients. Especially older ones. They don't even try to save them. It's a different story overseas. No matter how old you are they treat you the same way they do a 25 yr old.

This was definitely the case in Italy at the beginning of the pandemic. The hospitals were full and they wanted to treat the patients that at least had a shot of recovery.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black

which is a bald-faced lie!! People in 3rd-world hell-holes with no credible access to medicine are NOT dying BECAUSE what medicine they do have is doing what works and has been proven to work for the past 10 months. Hell, one of the regimens was developed and published by doctors in Tidewater Virginia and they have 100% success rate. Any hospital shrugging their shoulders is a willful party to patient death.

I of course don't will Wuhan-19 on anybody and yes if your lung capacity is weak to begin with (asthma etc) then your likelihood of more severe reaction/result is vastly higher. But absolutely ~nobody should be dying because of this.
A coupe times now, you've mentioned treatments but haven't said what they are. What are they?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I agree also Ivermectin..the problem is a lot of doctors won't prescribe these drugs due to them getting threatened with license removal.
Definitely

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
A coupe times now, you've mentioned treatments but haven't said what they are. What are they?
HCQ, Ivermectin are known good. But specifically I was referring to the EVMS protocol (evms.edu/covidcare) out of Norfolk which is a combination of Vitamin C/D with steriods and anti-inflammatories, and anti-coagulants.

Sending you home from a clinic/hospital with symptoms already bad enough that you went in the first place, without an immediate course of treatment is pure, malicious medical malpractice. If your body is already under attack and failing in the struggle (that's why you are showing symptoms), you don't just wait around to see if you let the virus run rampant for a few more days whether or not you end up in the morgue. You hit the virus immediately! If you let the virus progress to the point you need a ventilator you're pretty much on a one-way path to the great void and one more senseless and preventable death.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Last Sunday I was getting my tools ready to put my Whipple gen 4 upgrade on and started to feel bad. So later on in the day I went to get tested. After waiting four hours to be seen I found out I tested positive.
That night every symptom hit me all at once. I felt like I was dying. A week later I still have heaviness in my chest with no taste or smell. It’s just scary to think in the back of your mind am I going to make it through this. Who else here has gone through this?
Any idea where you got it?
I don't understand the comments here about flu (not a cold). I had the flu a couple years ago and it was bad.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had the flu a couple years ago and it was bad.
Flu reliably kills 35-60,000 people every year in the USA and across all age groups. Covid hasn't even come close to FLu numbers yet and is very selective (by comparison) in it's victims.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea where you got it?
I don't understand the comments here about flu (not a cold). I had the flu a couple years ago and it was bad.

Covid can be substantially worse than the flu. I have had both and Covid actually had me worried for my life for a few days. Of course there are different strains of flu but Covid gave me a serious butt kicking. The highest temp I got with the flu is 101, with Covid I was at 103.2 for 4 days. Not taking light of the flu as 90000 people died of the flu on the US in 2019.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
What also is concerning about covid is the after effects it can cause. Look up "covid long haulers". Also it can cause blood clots, strokes, organ damage which could go undetected

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What also is concerning about covid is the after effects it can cause. Look up "covid long haulers". Also it can cause blood clots, strokes, organ damage which could go undetected
I have an acquaintance who fits that metric.

Chronic asthma before Wuhan-19 and took weeks to clear. She has suffered additional permanent lung damage. Her doctor REFUSED to comply with illegal governor's edicts and the cowards at the AMA, and treated her as a patient in distress. He put her on HCQ and steriods within 3 days of significant symptom presentation. Had she been unable to secure treatment (it had been "outlawed" and doctors threatened with license revocation) for even a few more days she would be a cadaver. She and her doctor are planning to put a video testimonial out there where it won't be censored by Big Tech for daring to contravene Dr. FouXi's fraudulent narrative.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Flu reliably kills 35-60,000 people every year in the USA and across all age groups. Covid hasn't even come close to FLu numbers yet and is very selective (by comparison) in it's victims.
There's been 351000 covid / covid related deaths in the usa. Your math is broken lol.

Screenshot_20210103-184921_Chrome.jpg

Looks like we have a few doctors in here as well too. Where did y'all goto school?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.