Sponsored

Who has the best tunes for doing multiple tunes?

D K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Popemobile
In other words, wh has the best and cheapest tunes off the shlf?

Im looking at doing multiple steps and trying to see which way to go?

Id like to ad a cj mani, cams, and long tubes, but I cant do it al together.

Who charges the least for ‘2nd tunes’?

Im trying to stsy away from spending 200-300 each time I add a component.

Also, who is best for remote tuning?

Im considering th sct and N gauge as well as hp tuners and lund.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
In other words, wh has the best and cheapest tunes off the shlf?

Im looking at doing multiple steps and trying to see which way to go?

Id like to ad a cj mani, cams, and long tubes, but I cant do it al together.

Who charges the least for ‘2nd tunes’?

Im trying to stsy away from spending 200-300 each time I add a component.

Also, who is best for remote tuning?

Im considering th sct and N gauge as well as hp tuners and lund.
AED, Lund, PBD for remote tunes. I'd avoid off the shelf canned tunes. Most will require datalogs to dial in your tune and mods. I personally use AED for Shaun's great performance and service, but have read many good things on the other 2 as well. I believe Lund does revisions for free for first 60-90 days so if you are planning your parts in that time frame that may be a good deal. AED once tune is dialed in and all revisions for existing setup are complete only charges 50 for new parts requiring additional revisions to your tune no matter how long it has been since you purchased your tune. So if you are looking 6 months or a year or 2 later that's a good deal.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
All of the best tunes are offered here under one roof at Lethal Performance's The Tune Shop! Palm Beach Dyno, Li Tuning & Racing, AED and Lund Racing.

You can't go wrong with any of those as they're the best of the best. You just need to decide which one you'd like to go with and we'll make the rest of it an easy process.

They all provide remote tuning services. Lund Racing is who has been tuning our shop cars for the last decade with excellent results. However the others mentioned to an amazing job as well as they all hold certain records in the community.

We've got some awesome promotions on these coming up as part of our 19 Days of Christmas Sale.
Li Tuning & Racing is on the 13th - $150 NA Tunes
Lund Racing is on the 14th - $50 Off of Ngauge or SCT Device with Custom Tune
Palm Beach Dyno is on the 20th - $150 off of Ngauge with Tune Combo / $75 Off of NA Tunes / $100 Off of FI Tunes

Here's the calendar and a link to the rest of the sales.
calendar_blog2_zpssyglokmd.png

lund_psot_zpsemhfgo2h.png

slr_day_zpsxkpysszz.png

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
There are some great options out there as far as tuners, we're Lunds largest dealer and with the best customer service out there, were here for you from 8 to 10 seven days a week! Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have and we can go over your wants needs and goals.

beef
855 TBR RACE

www.teambeefcakeracing.com

DavidinDurango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I am looking to delete the top speed limiter (and maybe a resonator delete ) further down the line a supercharger. What is the economical way to achieve this? Thanks

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I am looking to delete the top speed limiter (and maybe a resonator delete ) further down the line a supercharger. What is the economical way to achieve this? Thanks
your could do a canned sct tuner with no custom tune. and have the ability to go custom later, let me know if we can help

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd recommend going with a custom tuned device for your current setup and in the future when you go forced induction just pay for the tune upgrade then.

We've got Li Tuning & Racing on Sale today. Lund Racing on sale tomorrow and Palm Beach Dyno on sale on the 20th.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

OP
OP

D K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Popemobile
You can't go wrong with any of those as they're the best of the best. You just need to decide which one you'd like to go with and we'll make the rest of it an easy process.
That's actually the opposite response than what I was looking for.

To say that I can't go wrong with either tune?

I don't need to "just" pick a setup - I'm doing research as to which setup is the best for me.

TBR guys had a much better response.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's actually the opposite response than what I was looking for.

To say that I can't go wrong with either tune?

I don't need to "just" pick a setup - I'm doing research as to which setup is the best for me.

TBR guys had a much better response.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You asked for options and pricing so that's what I gave you. I let you know the available offerings for multiple devices and calibrations from the 4 tuners we offer here. I also made you aware of the specials which are going on as your original post mentioned price too.

The thing is we offer multiple options. We're not limited or tied to one tuner like others. I would base my decision on which one to go with by the quality of the tuning more than the actual price. So while doing your research you may want to look into the actual people tuning the car and their accomplishments over just the cost of the tune or the revisions.

We're always here to help so please feel free reach out to me and I'll be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
^^Yeah. I would base my decision off the quality of the tuning not the cost of the revisions.
Sponsored