Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
  • Banned
I’ll be getting a Whipple in the not-so-distant future and am considering installing it myself. I’m not bad with a wrench but I have zero experience with blowers… Any words of advice or things to watch from someone with experience?
Sponsored

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Do it yourself. It's not difficult, just time consuming. Take your time and follow the instructions. If you have any questions, give them a call or email. They are very helpful, as are most guys on here. They have updated their kits recently, but unfortunately some of the instructions haven't kept up. Make sure to be prepared for possible issues. As with anything, there can be little hiccups along the way. Also try to inspect everything before you start the install. My intercooler reservoir was cracked, but didn't notice until I was ready to go and filled it up. But Whipple will straighten everything out for you. Good luck.

OP
OP
TrackMustang

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
  • Banned
Do it yourself. It's not difficult, just time consuming. Take your time and follow the instructions. If you have any questions, give them a call or email. They are very helpful, as are most guys on here. They have updated their kits recently, but unfortunately some of the instructions haven't kept up. Make sure to be prepared for possible issues. As with anything, there can be little hiccups along the way. Also try to inspect everything before you start the install. My intercooler reservoir was cracked, but didn't notice until I was ready to go and filled it up. But Whipple will straighten everything out for you. Good luck.
Good info, appreciate the input!
Sponsored