Sponsored

Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Lol be serious. We have been endlessly trolling you and many others by simply posting a photo with it's name, Mustang, and yall are losing your shit lol. From the seven pages novels to the endless attacks the butt hurt is strong with you and the others that can't get over a simple name. It has been pretty hilarious for me and others to so easily get under your skin with a photo and one word. I'm not sure why you and the rest of the butt hurt crew think we care about your opinions just like you don't care about ours. No matter how much how a temper tantrum you throw Ford is not changing the name so move on with your life. This thread was hijacked and ruined by the butthurt long ago and you won't move on so we will continue with the trolling. It's really not that hard to figure out.

MAZDA
mache2.jpg

MUSTANG
full.png
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Reservations are not a contract to buy a car. They are totally refundable and not binding.
do o think the vast majority will go through with their DEPOSITS? As in “earnest money?
By the way has anyone seen updated reservation numbers from Ford. All I read was about the original 14K.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Lol be serious. We have been endlessly trolling you and many others by simply posting a photo with it's name, Mustang, and yall are losing your shit lol. From the seven pages novels to the endless attacks the butt hurt is strong with you and the others that can't get over a simple name. It has been pretty hilarious for me and others to so easily get under your skin with a photo and one word. I'm not sure why you and the rest of the butt hurt crew think we care about your opinions just like you don't care about ours. No matter how much how a temper tantrum you throw Ford is not changing the name so move on with your life. This thread was hijacked and ruined by the butthurt long ago and you won't move on so we will continue with the trolling. It's really not that hard to figure out.

FEMININE
mache2.jpg

MASCULINE
full.png

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

VICTORIA SECRET
mache2.jpg

BUCK NAKED UNDERWEAR
full.png

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
OK, so now we're getting into gender bashing. Can't wait until we get to race, color, & creed.

Seriously though, I get your point. But I am no less of a man when I'm driving our Escape than I am when I'm driving my GT/CS. Just a "little" slower. :)

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

JANE FONDA
mache2.jpg

GRIZZLY ADAMS
full.png

BuckeyeBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang 545cid, 2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Z/28, 2013 Charger 392
OK, so now we're getting into gender bashing. Can't wait until we get to race, color, & creed.

Seriously though, I get your point. But I am no less of a man when I'm driving our Escape than I am when I'm driving my GT/CS. Just a "little" slower. :)
I don't think it's gender bashing. Most CUV's are driven by older women or younger Moms (until their family grows into a bigger SUV or a minivan). While we all used to get stuck behind the "old lady" in a Buick driving super slow years ago, now we are stuck behind the "old lady" in a Honda CRV (and their dozens of clones from other manufacturers).

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
If you have a deposit you might wanna check out this video:

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I don't think it's gender bashing. Most CUV's are driven by older women or younger Moms (until their family grows into a bigger SUV or a minivan). While we all used to get stuck behind the "old lady" in a Buick driving super slow years ago, now we are stuck behind the "old lady" in a Honda CRV (and their dozens of clones from other manufacturers).
And now they are texting as well.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Reservations are not a contract to buy a car. They are totally refundable and not binding. Just take a look at YouTube how many clickbait people made a video that they preordered the Cybertruck for clicks (= Money). Do you really think most of them will actually buy the car? Or can even afford the car or need a big pickup? Can you imagine how many years Tesla need to produce 250k units of the Cybertruck when start production in late 2021?
Also the Cybertruck has to change drastically to be legal in like every country in the world. It has no sidemirrors, no legal headlights and it will fail every single crash or pedestrrian test with it's thick steel body and sharp edges.

Even the Tesla stock took a small hit after the Cybertruck reveal, so even the investors don't believe in the car.

It was a fun PR stunt from Tesla to reveal the Cybertruck like this. But in the end it's just a concept car and not anywhere near a real pre-production-prototype
Ding, ding, ding....

Exactly what I’ve posted in this very thread about that “Cybertruck”... it was nothing more than a pure PR grandstand to get attention at and to Tesla (conveniently after the piss poor no surprise unveiling of the ME)...

There’s NO WAY that CT would ever pass NHTSA tests or be legally approved in its current form, anywhere.

ugh... hold on.... still putting a deposit on a MACHE ...:ontheloo:
Sponsored