OTR indicates "Over The Road" in CDL or trucker language
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
I just spoke with my dealer and the vehicle I ordered is in Ohio. If all goes well it may be delivered by the end of next week.

jfrish7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R (KR499), 1997 Miata, 996 911
Nearing the end of my wait, but now tarckmymustang and the Ford tracking website both say they can't find my car. Expected delivery is between 7/7-7/10. Any idea what this may mean? I'm hoping it is because it is on a truck being delivered to the dealer...

dboz1983

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150, ‘20 GT350
Sooo, I used the tracking website to view my window sticker and saw that the color and seat options weren’t what I ordered. My dealer confirmed with Ford that what I was seeing was correct, so they have offered me their 1st allocation for the 2020 MY instead. I am in no hurry to get the car, so I am considering this option.

Here is my question: Does anyone know what the price difference will be on the 2020 MY? For a non-R?

Thanks

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Sooo, I used the tracking website to view my window sticker and saw that the color and seat options weren’t what I ordered. My dealer confirmed with Ford that what I was seeing was correct,
Incredible....sorry man.
What order detail confirmation did you have that you put a deposit down on?
Are you saying you hadn't checked the DORA before now? Or are you saying they changed the DORA details on you?

I can relate somewhat - my DORA got the customer name changed from mine to that of the dealer....no biggie but it was a surprise to me and the dealer who said he didn't enter his name (I still have the original copy from his system with my name entered - go figure).
Anyway I asked for a fresh DORA copy as soon as they assigned a VIN. I combed over it for accuracy because the tracking site kept hiding and showing my painted black roof day to day in the beginning. Now its stable - great confidence inspiring logistics system by Ford (ridiculous).

Anyway I'm 23 days from the build date <knock on oak> - waiting for a window sticker - FWIK that should be in a week or so. My theoretical ETA to Mass. is 50 days (I think we're supposed to take a shot of whiskey every time we repeat the order tracking theoretical ETA date).

Man that sucks that you're bumped to 2020 as that is also called out as a “Late Availability” by the order guides and if that's anything like the MY'19's then who knows how late in spring or summer next year. If these were boats then names like Delayed Gratification, Ether, CVooLater, Unobtainium, and Unicorn would be scripted across the tail light panels. ; )

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Has anybody deciphered the meaning of [Car Status: Passing Arrival]?
Not sure exactly what it means but it does mean your vehicle is on a moving train.

I am in NY and my vehicle was Passing Arrival yesterday. When I asked the dealer where it was I was told Ohio. The current status is Arrived at Junction Point, which in my case may mean it has reached Buffalo.

Your dealer should be able to pinpoint the location of the train transporting your vehicle upon request.

I have no scheduled delivery date so the dealer will be hearing from me quite frequently until the vehicle arrives.

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Not sure exactly what it means but it does mean your vehicle is on a moving train.

I am in NY and my vehicle was Passing Arrival yesterday. When I asked the dealer where it was I was told Ohio. The current status is Arrived at Junction Point, which in my case may mean it has reached Buffalo.

Your dealer should be able to pinpoint the location of the train transporting your vehicle upon request.

I have no scheduled delivery date so the dealer will be hearing from me quite frequently until the vehicle arrives.
Thanks for the info.I have a current ETA of 7/15, but my ETA estimates seem to disappear and reappear like a mirage.

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Thanks for the info.I have a current ETA of 7/15, but my ETA estimates seem to disappear and reappear like a mirage.
Take a shot <slides the virtual marker's mark bottle over>

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ever since my original delivery date of 4/4 came and went I have never received a new delivery date.

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Has anybody deciphered the meaning of [Car Status: Passing Arrival]?
Jimichrist kind of got it. From what I understand from my vehicle that was just delivered is that "passing arrival" is passing the last check point prior to its arrival at a destination. I believe its a term used by the train industry. Mine was passing arrival and within 1-2 days the status changed to "Arrived at Junction Point" followed by "Received at Junction Point". Then it went "Passing" to "Passing Arrival" to "Shipped RAIL" and finally "Final Delivered". My total time from Shipped to Delivered was 10 days to Texas. Hope this helps, sounds like you are well on your way to receiving your car, good luck.

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Jimichrist kind of got it. From what I understand from my vehicle that was just delivered is that "passing arrival" is passing the last check point prior to its arrival at a destination. I believe its a term used by the train industry. Mine was passing arrival and within 1-2 days the status changed to "Arrived at Junction Point" followed by "Received at Junction Point". Then it went "Passing" to "Passing Arrival" to "Shipped RAIL" and finally "Final Delivered". My total time from Shipped to Delivered was 10 days to Texas. Hope this helps, sounds like you are well on your way to receiving your car, good luck.
That's good info. At 9:00 this morning my status was "passing arrival". I just looked and now it's "received at junction". Things certainly seem to be moving forward.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393

That is SO bizarre! When I was impatiently waiting for my car to get loaded on the train, FP told me that as soon as the train started to roll the system would update the EDD. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened! Are you using: https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin ?
Sponsored