Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Sorry to hear the bad news. If it makes you feel any better, I had to wait about a year and a half to get HR871. Your car will come. It is unfortunate that this has happened because I know how bad you want this car.

All of this is over a bunch of steering wheels? Smh.
My problem isn’t the wait, it’s the lack of updates.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Ford is mismanaged or doesn’t give a shit about the Mustang faithful or simply both.

I blame ford for not having a continency plan for something so minor like a steering wheel.

No update since 4/9 is unacceptable in my book and especially since the tracker states to be delivered in 4 days.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
My problem isn’t the wait, it’s the lack of updates.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Ford is mismanaged or doesn’t give a shit about the Mustang faithful or simply both.

I blame ford for not having a continency plan for something so minor like a steering wheel.

No update since 4/9 is unacceptable in my book and especially since the tracker states to be delivered in 4 days.
None of the above, Ford is a large company used to dealing with F150s. not GT350s.

slikk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 1966 Mustang Coupe
I ordered mine in December '18, I should be getting it in about 2~ weeks.. Supposedly it's in transit, on its way from Illinois. I received my Sirius XM activation email today.. getting close!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Yes, I was laughing until late last night when my dealer called with wonderful news that my car won't be delivered until late June,:thumbsdown: while my Ford tracker says 4 days.

Feels like a bad joke.

I'm sending all my Uber bills to Ford

Whitemagic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Arghh. I'm going to look at a 2019 GT350R a local dealer has tomorrow. Jus wonderin the ADM.. Will post tmrw. According to their website, they have 1 R and 2 GT350"s.

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
My tracker updated today... first time since Feb 15... moved to “Awaiting Shipment”.
Fingers Crossed it’s really “Awaiting Shipment”. :clap:

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Arghh. I'm going to look at a 2019 GT350R a local dealer has tomorrow. Jus wonderin the ADM.. Will post tmrw. According to their website, they have 1 R and 2 GT350"s.
My tracker updated today... first time since Feb 15... moved to “Awaiting Shipment”.
Do you believe in miracles?:fingerscrossed: Good luck.

Reactions: GJB

Sponsored

US HWY 666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R
May be willing to let someone take over my '19 350R Order in the next week or so.
Black, Full Vehicle Cover. Scheduled for a July Delivery.
Will give an update this week.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Yes, I was laughing until late last night when my dealer called with wonderful news that my car won't be delivered until late June,:thumbsdown: while my Ford tracker says 4 days.

Feels like a bad joke.

I'm sending all my Uber bills to Ford
Is this your second delay now? Ford should compensate you for the mental torture they're putting you through.

Yes, kind off. They dont know where it is
What do you mean they don't know where it? :S They don't have your order in?

Hopefully yours will be loaded sooner than later. Mine has been stuck in "Awaiting Shipment" since the 8th but they've told me the it should arrive from the 4th to 10th.

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Ordered November 13. still says waiting on parts. I’m assuming steering wheel ‍

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Hopefully yours will be loaded sooner than later. Mine has been stuck in "Awaiting Shipment" since the 8th but they've told me the it should arrive from the 4th to 10th.
I hope so too......my dealer is checking again on Monday....if it would arrive between the 4th-10th, that would be the best Mother's Day Gift ever!!! :handsinair: