Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I don't think anyone is taking it personally. In fact I wouldn't mind more. :)
I'll post more once I actually have it... it was on a lift waiting for the camber plates to arrive and FILTHY from the transport to the dealer... 100% bad ass though! I left my tow hook with them to install before putting the splitter on.. hoping camber plates come and I can take delivery Monday or sometime next week...
Sponsored

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Hi and welcome to the club. I have almost the exact same dates as you so our cars are probably sitting right beside each other. My dealer told me end of this month but Ford Performance has no ETA for me. I was originally expecting this car late April until they gave me ETA of 3/24 so I got excited for no reason last month. I think my patience will run out by end of this month before I'm gonna start getting worried about when I'll get the car. Mostly because I want to spend a lot of May till end of August driving this car and taking a few road trips.

Thanks vancouver_voodoo

I wish my dealer had originally told me my ETA was later....but he got my hopes all up and said end of Feb...first of March....now it's cricket noises I hear from him :wink:

I sold my 2014 GT/CS in January (yes, I cried watching it pull away)....thinking only one month without a car wouldn't be too bad....well... we all know how that turned out lol.

I know the wait will be worth it....

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Thanks vancouver_voodoo

I wish my dealer had originally told me my ETA was later....but he got my hopes all up and said end of Feb...first of March....now it's cricket noises I hear from him :wink:

I sold my 2014 GT/CS in January (yes, I cried watching it pull away)....thinking only one month without a car wouldn't be too bad....well... we all know how that turned out lol.

I know the wait will be worth it....

I really don't think the dealers had any idea the steering wheel issue was going to delay these so much.... sucks.

Reactions: GJB

Sponsored

SIMS1724

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS Ingot Silver
I think that I will really like these seats as soon as I see them in person for the first time, but it looks like if you're daily driving it would start to get stained up pretty good.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I think that I will really like these seats as soon as I see them in person for the first time, but it looks like if you're daily driving it would start to get stained up pretty good.
nope not, i intend to put some miles on it! usually don't eat in my cars though, so i think that cuts down on the risk a lot.

Sponsored

americanv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
/
I didn't sit in the car yet... but 99% certain they are all manual.
Oh ok. I had read the 2019 had power recaros, but that could be misinformation. I'm planning on getting one later this year, and as silly as it may sound the powered recaros are what is making me lean towards the 2019. I like to sit pretty close to the wheel, if they can power back on exit like most vehicles that would be just a nice touch as it will be a daily driver.

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
not the intent at all! I wanted to see pics like this since I ordered... they look different in real life then any of the pics I'd seen yet... thought you guys would want to see too!
Wasn’t meant to be serious. Happy for you. Im like the rest of the guys here patiently waiting for Christmas in April. I’m glad you got yours

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Good... i do feel bad for the peeps whos cars were built first but got screwed on the steering wheel shortage.... it sucks!

Reactions: GJB

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
I really don't think the dealers had any idea the steering wheel issue was going to delay these so much.... sucks.
He definitely didn't....we are actually really good friends and he says it's frustrating because there's nothing much he can do.
We definitely plan to celebrate when it finally arrives!!!!
Sponsored