Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
SB: Many thanks for the input and the search for the names.

I thought it was a little busy and you're right, perhaps a collage of Romeo photos for another project. I have quite a few but if you have some that are not in this gallery, let me know. (There are 26 photos after that one.)

I'll go back to the minimal background.

KB

signatures-comp_02.jpg

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
SB: Many thanks for the input and the search for the names.

I thought it was a little busy and you're right, perhaps a collage of Romeo photos for another project. I have quite a few but if you have some that are not in this gallery, let me know. (There are 26 photos after that one.)

I'll go back to the minimal background.

KB

signatures-comp_02.jpg
Clean is best for this concept. Let the names speak for themselves.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
My original intent was to create a document that members could upload to an online photo processing site and get a nice printout. Today, I realized that my document was at screen resolution so I upsampled everything and this is the result.

Five more available entries, but I don't think I can squeeze in more than that without reducing the size of the signatures themselves too much.

Here is the latest at screen rez...and the final document will print at 20" x 16".

KB

signatures-comp_03.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Alright ladies and gents, thanks to many of you and especially Greorge, aka @Snakebite, for supplying all the signatures. George has a connection at the plant and was able to get perfect photos of the remainining missing sigs and I was able to finalize the image for printing.

Here's the latest edit and I'm open to any final suggestions before I send the print version to George. I will also post a link to the high rez version for anyone who wants a copy.

TIA

1609776527660.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Alright ladies and gents, thanks to many of you and especially Greorge, aka @Snakebite, for supplying all the signatures. George has a connection at the plant and was able to get perfect photos of the remainining missing sigs and I was able to finalize the image for printing.

Here's the latest edit and I'm open to any final suggestions before I send the print version to George. I will also post a link to the high rez version for anyone who wants a copy.

TIA

1609776527660.png

Strong work George & Kent!

Just remember everyone, this thread is the old one, and there is a new one with all the corrections. If you haven't already, swing into the new one to cast your vote as this thread is dead in the water.

New thread link https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/who-built-your-2020-gt500-engine-updated.152556/