Who’s Ordered a 2022?

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JT, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
I ordered a Mach 1 last Tuesday from the fine folks at Chapman Ford. The specs are
Oxford White
700A
HP
Rear Seat Delete
Elite Pkg
Recaro Seats
Red Calipers
Nav

I missed the 2021 HP order cut off by a week in Sept. I don't think I will miss it this time.

Robert
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I ordered a Mach 1 last Tuesday from the fine folks at Chapman Ford. The specs are
Oxford White
700A
HP
Rear Seat Delete
Elite Pkg
Recaro Seats
Red Calipers
Nav

I missed the 2021 HP order cut off by a week in Sept. I don't think I will miss it this time.

Robert
It seems the HP cutoff was more like April/may. Not September :/

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
I have the attached order confirmation email from Ford. Granted they call the handling package by another name.

5A4DE10D-8660-43C6-987D-A688BEDB23E3.png
Basically the same build here.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Ordered mine with @Jay at Granger last weekend! My first mustang, my first performance car, my first ford. March can’t come soon enough

Eruption Green
700A
Automatic
Handling Package
First mustang and first performance car and you get an auto? Bummer.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
It seems the HP cutoff was more like April/may. Not September :/
Handling pack cars were balanced out in early September for 2021. You could still order a Mach 1, just not one with the handling pack.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Don’t bring a tremec car to the track against an a10 Mach 1. You’ll go home with some hurt feels I bet :wink:
Not the point, but should I bring my 350?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Not the point, but should I bring my 350?
Bring it. I’ll put my money on the a10 Mach 1 in that scenario as well :wink:

my point was the a10 Mach 1 is a performance car. A better performance car than the tremec. There is no performance metric where the tremec beats the a10. If that’s what the guy throwing down the cash prefers then good for him. And I say this while having a tremec car in the garage!

Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Bring it. I’ll put my money on the a10 Mach 1 in that scenario as well :wink:

my point was the a10 Mach 1 is a performance car. A better performance car than the tremec. There is no performance metric where the tremec beats the a10. If that’s what the guy throwing down the cash prefers then good for him. And I say this while having a tremec car in the garage!
All the reviewers say the A10 isn’t geared well and that the tremec is one of the best manuals out there period. I’ll take my 350 and me driving any day. I am not racing the car on a track anyway. Hope anyone who gets the A10 enjoys it, but every review says the manual is the one you want.

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
All the reviewers say the A10 isn’t geared well and that the tremec is one of the best manuals out there period. I’ll take my 350 and me driving any day. I am not racing the car on a track anyway. Hope anyone who gets the A10 enjoys it, but every review says the manual is the one you want.
I have the TREMEC and it’s awesome to drive, but that a10 is the best auto trans ever put in a Mustang. It’s track and drag numbers by pro drivers Beat the TREMEC. Now that’s not to say someone that’s an amazing manual user can’t compete vs a joe blow in an auto.

The reason many sites are talking up the TREMEC is the driving experience. If you prefer a stick, it is unmatched by just an other manual trans Mustang without one.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
I have the TREMEC and it’s awesome to drive, but that a10 is the best auto trans ever put in a Mustang. It’s track and drag numbers by pro drivers Beat the TREMEC. Now that’s not to say someone that’s an amazing manual user can’t compete vs a joe blow in an auto.

The reason many sites are talking up the TREMEC is the driving experience. If you prefer a stick, it is unmatched by just an other manual trans Mustang without one.
I know. I have a 350.