Sponsored

Who’s has the Cervinis grill w/ safe and smart package for 18 Mustang?

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 502A SCrew 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP A10
Trying to find out what’s involved in swapping lower grill to Cervinis grill with the safe and smart package. Has anyone bought this one and installed it themselves? If so, is the design of the grill different to work around the sensors for ACC or does it just relocate the sensors etc with different brackets? Tried to see online directions on it but it doesn’t mention anything about the safe and smart part. Thx for any help.
Sponsored

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Yeh Im interested in this also, I want to buy their product but if they cant give me some information on how it works with the S&S package then Ill wait or buy something else.

OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 502A SCrew 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP A10
So! I didn’t hear a answer from anyone on here so decided to call and talk to Cervinis in person. They verified that the grill has been redesigned and now it fits both the safe and smart package and non safe and smart cars. On the site is has a drop down menus to select either but the grills are 100 percent the same for both. This was directly told to me by the guys at Cervinis. I ordered mine yesterday.

Last edited:

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
thanks!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
So! I didn’t hear a answer from anyone on here so decided to call and talk to Cervinis in person. They verified that the grill has been redesigned and now it fits both the safe and smart package and non safe and smart cars. On the site is has a drop down menus to select either but the grills are 100 percent the same for both. This was directly told to me by the guys at Cervinis. I ordered mine yesterday.

Kind of an old post, but I'm considering this setup, and I've got a '19 with the S&S, wondering how it went? Fitment? Any photos?

Thanks!

Sponsored