Sponsored

Whitetail Buck Totaled my 2020 GT Premium 401A... What to do?

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite salesman at my favorite dealership has already located a couple of new 2023 models that fit my specs except for the Magneride but I guess that's easily retrofitted. The plot thickens... Whoot Whoot!!!
Sorry to hear about your loss but glad to hear you’re ok. I’d be careful about adding magneride to an already built Mustang. The potential for issues is so much greater when adding something after the fact instead of getting it when the vehicle was built.

Id second the suggestion to look at the Mach1. It has everything you seem to be looking for.

Good luck in your search!
Sponsored

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 GT Premium California Special 10sp
The Mach 1 is a great idea and until now I didn't know much about it but I'm thinking it's a bit above what I'm willing to pay.

Thanks for the heads up idea though.

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
The Mach 1 is a great idea and until now I didn't know much about it but I'm thinking it's a bit above what I'm willing to pay.

Thanks for the heads up idea though.
If you want a magneride equipped vehicle with a 401A package, the Mach 1 Premium MSRP (no HPP) is only about 2-3K more vs. a GT premium and has all the same equipment plus some extras. If you are buying a manual, the transmission upgrade is a big plus.

Your mileage may vary with respect to final price from markdowns- but Chapman Ford Horsham and Ourisman Ford Manassas both have similar markdowns on Mach 1's vs. GT Premiums.

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
OK... I'll ask my car salesman buddy today but keep in mind I want the GT Premium 401a package and everything it brings in the way of features and that part isn't negotiable. I got hooked on all those features and I won't get even one of them up.

I don't see any Mach 1 offerings with the same feature package for sale here but I may not be understanding that you can get the same with the Mach 1 and it's still only about $3k more. If that IS the case then yes.... I'd go for a Mach 1 assuming one could be had without being gouged on DMUs...

Thanks... That's very eye opening advice.

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
So I've keyed in on a California Special GT. What's with the side scoops? Looks only?

Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
The CS is a very nice car but it has been reported they are not functional.

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Well.... I'm the proud owner of a 2022 Mustang GT CS and will change my avatar sometime this weekend and will start a new thread about my new Stang. Thanks for all the support and suggestions from the 6g people.

I do have one question... Google wasn't any help.

I'd like to know how many 2022 Mustang GT CS units were manufactured for the US market. I specify the US market because it appears that they're pretty popular in Australia and maybe other countries. Does anyone know or know where to find out that info?

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new purchase! the 2022 production numbers might not have been released yet, they usually take some time before they're available. @Jarstang might be able to help with that.

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the new purchase! the 2022 production numbers might not have been released yet, they usually take some time before they're available. @Jarstang might be able to help with that.
Thanks I just sent him a PM.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My apologies to OP and all of you. I didnt mean to vent in such a negative manner, and,no, I wouldnt think of harming them .They do a good job on their own.
Please forgive my miscue. Dave
Good Lord, quit apologizing because others have thin skin.

OP, what to do?

giphy.gif
Sponsored