White Mustang: Make it look good

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
IMO, classy and 'storm trooper' are mutually exclusive. I had that scheme going on my SN95 (tinted lights, gloss black between tail lights, matte black wheels, dark tint). While it looked cool, I would never have described it as classy. If you want to look upscale and refined, stick with brighter wheels (gun metal or similar), don't get super dark window tint as it will contrast too much, and don't make anything matte black. White and black are polar opposites, and the contrast always makes it look a little harsh depending on the light it's in - either you can see all of the black details and the white is totally washed out, or you can see the reflections in your paint and the black areas are just black holes. I got tired of that after 10+ years.

cdierking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost ; 2012 BOSS 302
Here's my white car(s)

I went with Boss wheels....I put Laguna Seca's on my 12 so these have just been in the basement for the past 5 years.

Agree with the GT350 spoiler, tint, and a custom front grill, and wrapping the top. I also striped the bottom myself with something I created...

meh...not bad for a daily driver...
IMG_3370 copy.jpg
IMG_2710.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I have the digital/faded rocker stripes coming.... IN. RED !!. My car is Black, but it would look killer on white!! :cheers:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT RTR series 1 PP2
Resurrecting an old thread.

PXL_20220208_170120531.jpg
PXL_20220103_164042748.jpg
PXL_20211204_040904439.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220213_035820651.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20220115_025451828.NIGHT.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I used to have a Black V6 and I knew exactly how I wanted that to look, all murdered out. A very easy process and I loved how it looked. But now that I have a White 2018 GTPP, it's such a blank slate that I am not sure how I want to make it look. My goal is to make it look classy but not go overboard, which means no racing stripes. Just need some opinions on how you guys would style your white mustang if yours was white. Pictures are good too.
Figured you've had almost 4 years to come to your senses so....

Mustang Avatar.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I know exactly where these pictures were taken. Hi neighbor 👋
Hello neighbor,
If you go to Whiskey Joe's on a Monday or Tuesday before 2pm, I'll have your car right up front. I'm just the valet manager those days. Just remind me, that we communicated in this thread.

Also, I manage valet at Westshore plaza on Friday and Saturday nights, same thing. I'll make sure to have your car in the VIP section if you remind me.

I'd love to take a photo or two of our cars together, if you don't mind.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hello neighbor,
If you go to Whiskey Joe's on a Monday or Tuesday before 2pm, I'll have your car right up front. I'm just the valet manager those days. Just remind me, that we communicated in this thread.

Also, I manage valet at Westshore plaza on Friday and Saturday nights, same thing. I'll make sure to have your car in the VIP section if you remind me.

I'd love to take a photo or two of our cars together, if you don't mind.
I don't get to that side of town very often, I'm in the Apollo Beach area and work from home as well. But if I do I'll look for you.

Do you go to any of the local car shows? I've been wanting to check one out but I don't have any car lover friends anymore. Meeting up with a forum member might just be the reason I get my butt going.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I don't get to that side of town very often, I'm in the Apollo Beach area and work from home as well. But if I do I'll look for you.

Do you go to any of the local car shows? I've been wanting to check one out but I don't have any car lover friends anymore. Meeting up with a forum member might just be the reason I get my butt going.
I don't go to car shows regularly, but I've been meaning to make it out sometime. I know there's one regularly at armature works in Tampa. Might be a monthly thing.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I know mine is a 16 and a vert, but I like the way the CS package looks on white. I have always thought white with black accents looked classy. that's my buddies 07 along side ( and him in the backround...;) ). Taken last fall before both went for a long winter slumber.

[/url]Untitled by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]
When I bought my used, plain Jane white vert, I had the wife's permission to go whatever direction I wanted (after all, she picked out the color and car).

I borrowed several ideas from Fordever' vert, threw in some used 2015 Anniversary parts, and then added some later California Special pieces to provide a unique look.

"Don't think of white as a color bur rather...as a new canvas to paint your own vision on."

CVCashmere
Sponsored