• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

White Mustang for Sale for Immediate Delivery

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I have just spoken to my contact at Ford and another car is available at another branch in London if anyone is interested. The car again is dealer delivered and can do delivery for this weekend if payment done.

MUSTANG, 2016MY, CONVERTIBLE, 2.3 ECOBOOST, 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC, OXFORD WHITE SOLID, EBONY LEATHER

CUSTOM PACK

Priced at £38049 on the road

Please contact me on 01372852715 or [email protected]

Sponsored

Last edited:

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Why would you get the custom pack on a convertible ?

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
No idea mate but that is what the car has got.
You could always spray the wheels black and the same as ordering the options seperately

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Umm, I have the convertible with the custom pack, so why do you ask? At the time I ordered, no one knew whether the custom pack would have a "better" interior or not, and it was the only way to get the nickel wheels - which is what I wanted.... and as it turns out, all the wheels are the same price anyway - but again, no one knew that at the time!

The only part the convertible looses out on is the window trim...

Of course, ordering today might be a different story, and I do sometimes think the black wheels with black stipes might looked better on my ruby red convertible, and then I think "so what - it looks damn fine anyway!"

Sponsored

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Umm, I have the convertible with the custom pack, so why do you ask? At the time I ordered, no one knew whether the custom pack would have a "better" interior or not, and it was the only way to get the nickel wheels - which is what I wanted.... and as it turns out, all the wheels are the same price anyway - but again, no one knew that at the time!

Of course, ordering today might be a different story, and I do sometimes think the black wheels with black stipes might looked better on my ruby red convertible, and then I think "so what - it looks damn fine anyway!"
Forgot about the wheels being different - and remembered you didn't get the window trim.

Remember the good old days of not knowing what we would be getting! All the speculation about the premium interior coming with the custom pack!

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

The convertible still comes without the window trim

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Forgot about the wheels being different - and remembered you didn't get the window trim.

Remember the good old days of not knowing what we would be getting! All the speculation about the premium interior coming with the custom pack!
No interior difference

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
That picture is of a GT..... just saying :)

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
That picture is of a GT..... just saying :)
I know but the wheels are the same when you order a custom pack on an ecoboost, the only difference in the badge on the side and the front grill

Thanks
James

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I know but the wheels are the same when you order a custom pack on an ecoboost, the only difference in the badge on the side and the front grill

Thanks
James
And the engine, but we'll let that slide for the most part, his pictures just for visualisation guys :lol:

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Someone getting a bargain there; £4k cheaper than current price.
Hey - that's a good point! The price is lower than the original "list" price from last year! So unless there is a "mistake" along the line; maybe the original "non refundable" deposit has been used to knock a little off the price...

Given the amount of advertising that Ford are doing now for the mustang,I can't see this one hanging around for long.

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey - that's a good point! The price is lower than the original "list" price from last year! So unless there is a "mistake" along the line; maybe the original "non refundable" deposit has been used to knock a little off the price...

Given the amount of advertising that Ford are doing now for the mustang,I can't see this one hanging around for long.
Woops!!!
Sorry my mistake, car is priced at £38049 on the road.
Priced a fastback instead
Sponsored