Sponsored

Whipple GT no more M5

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
alride grate itits good to here mister the lizard. I donut know whichwhat country you’re are from bud in my country wedo also callit beer or Alcol sometimes ido say to my friends alride shall we go and drink a beer or sometimes ido say to my friends alride shall we go drink a Alcol theydo mostly say alride letus go what will you dring Alcol or beer and ido answer them I say imay have Alcol or beer. Do you also like to dringit the beer and then make you’re car fast itits like extra speet no doubt.

this itits a fire
85B0B0EE-C3EF-45BA-9DC8-5829954C70E8.jpeg
Im dead :cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2014 C200, 2011 325i
I imagine this is how everyone talks on camaro6.

Another zinger, boy I’m on fire today.
idid assuch ones gate burned if you’re are in fire itits dangerous idid halve to spent time in the hospital no problem ididnote enjoyit so idocare for all my frients and iwill caution they’m about playing with fire you’re arenote my friend.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
That's it! I'm calling Shenanigans.

shenanigans.gif
Whois shenanigans I halve heard of this person befour bud ihalve note metim please do callim ido wish to meet new people bud Idohop hedoes practice good persoanl hygiene wedonut like speaking to people whodo halve a smell.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
alride a very interesting drawing ithing iamnote one to commend on artiste bud idothing g you’re colouring is off assuch perspective is poor and proposhins donut appreciate reality.

please do correct me if iam wronk bud is this you’reselve with the beard and isit you’re boyfriend what is feeding you’re?

rememberer ihalve seen this with birts nodoubt those of the avian family so itits possible to dosuch bud idothing itits inefficient although ido understand ifyou’re a paralysed and perhaps also mentally disadvantaged they’n this is itits the only way you’re will eat.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
9E4176DD-F840-41DF-956E-F5E32ECD8AA8.jpeg
Please forgave me iamnote one who has traveled to American bud is this itits what ican accept if iam they’re ido watch many movies about America Spider-Man for example and they’re do halve weird people init bud if this itits how they’re are normal they’n iwill rething abkut alride ami coming to visit you’re or note? I willnote.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
alride a very interesting drawing ithing iamnote one to commend on artiste bud idothing g you’re colouring is off assuch perspective is poor and proposhins donut appreciate reality.

please do correct me if iam wronk bud is this you’reselve with the beard and isit you’re boyfriend what is feeding you’re?

rememberer ihalve seen this with birts nodoubt those of the avian family so itits possible to dosuch bud idothing itits inefficient although ido understand ifyou’re a paralysed and perhaps also mentally disadvantaged they’n this is itits the only way you’re will eat.
2E48EE4B-3E90-4439-BC4D-F75C2679DBA7.gif

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
moderators should remove this thread. It’s a mockery of the English language and a pollution of the M6G forums.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
moderators should remove this thread. It’s a mockery of the English language and a pollution of the M6G forums.
ithing you’re are bing a problem ido hail from southafrica iam afraid Idonut do the queens English assuch or offcause you’re presidents English wedonut moke language wedo embrace it itits the main form of communication ithing we’re are in Africa disadvantaged if you’re do wish me to leave then iam please to leave the choise is you’res.

will you also speak perfect english I’donut thingso letsus look closely iwill look upon you’re threats and you’re respontses and if ido fined something whatitits needing correction then are you’re also going to leave the forum?

iamnote here to make problems no problem bud ido caution you’re youdo thing you’re are superior to Africans ithing itits a poor view of thinks.
We’re are all here to halve a grate disgustion of cars bud no doubt you’re as american is due to do itits to banish what you’re thing is inferior to you’re.

a sad day for the internet ididthing idwas a friendly palace now iamnote sure.

If youdo as you do are you’re wont to push me down then iwill accede no problem budbe warned if youdo try to invade southafrica wewill note allowit we will fight bag.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Do not buy this guy's take offs>>>>

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
no. imagine you're in roswell, new mexico during july of '47. you come across spacecraft debris. instead of studying it and learning, you just use a tractor to cover it up with dirt. think of how different the world would be now. all of the advanced tech that we take for granted that would not yet exist! this could be one of those moments. we must learn from this visit as well.

My god what is happening
itits getting angry......
Sponsored