Whipple GT no more M5

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2014 C200, 2011 325i
Gooday or rather as wedo say in southafrica alride hello.
Idid sale my F10 M5 idid owen it myselve from January 2015 to 02 January 2022 wow longest I halve ever been with a car no problem.
In itits palace idid replace it with a 2016 Mustang bud with headers no problem exhaust for sound and power also itits with Whipple supercharger alride blessit.
Iam learning this car without prejudice assuch idothing itits curtainly note as sophisticated in suspension handling whatnote sofourth and even etcetera bud itits very much fun and iam now convinced that assuch the M5 will outrun it from a standing start idothing the Fastang itits faster from a rolling offcause. Please accept me in your group iam honoured tobe hear if youdo want to come and visit me you’re are more than welcome ido halve snacks and also a bar atome Alcol no problem and chairs we may sit together. Thanks to all.
Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Awesome& welcome! I seriously read all of that & heard it with an accent lol. Would like to visit South Africa one day soon. Enjoy your new Whippled Mustang.

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
If I could understand what you said I’d be able to offer an answer.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
Awesome& welcome! I seriously read all of that & heard it with an accent lol. Would like to visit South Africa one day soon. Enjoy your new Whippled Mustang.
Thangs ido appreciate you’re kind words iam at you’re service please contact me at any time and iam very exited to discuss words of mustangs with you in the future.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
If I could understand what you said I’d be able to offer an answer.
And a Gooday to you’re also.

Ido understand bud more impotently ithing as supposed to you’re understanding muchwhat ithing if you’re did see a question mark somewhere amongst my words then offcause iwould desire a answer.

Assuch ididnote ask a question so iam unsure what you wish to answer no problem idothing that the word you’re are seeking is “reply” ido apologies for my poor English.

Good day and Idohop iam able to understand you better in the future likewise to you also.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Welcome to your mustang and the forum.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
Biltong, KWV, and some pretty SA girls.
Alride ican do something.

biltonk is easy to get also kwv itits a Alcol a spirits if you wish no problem girls idothing ican help bud itits now illegal to carry awoman against her will iwill halve to see if they will go of they’re own accord iwill ask someone.

OP
OP
MrScobbles

MrScobbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scobblis
Vehicle(s)
Idid injoyit driving up a road in a place aman did try to proof tome that my car is merely noise note speet as idid pushoff and start moving with excellence hedid thing hewas going to make me move it left lane soas hecan passme Blessim hedid feel poorly iam sure whence he’s plan failed miserable a 2018+ C63S coupe.

Thereis not blunt idid feel asif idid must of had a smirk on my face and ithing hewas sad.

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Well after a sippn a lil shine I’ve been able to decipher @MrScobbles. Which leads to be being able to say, welcome to the mustang club. Hope you’re able to stick round :)
Sponsored