• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Whipple Gen 5 Stage 2 3.0L BNIB For Sale

Spademonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP 6MT
Hey y'all,
I have a Whipple gen 5 3.0L stage 2 full smog(50 state) legal kit for sale. On Whipple's tune this kit is rated to 825hp and 640tq at the crank. It has the gloss red and oversized heat exchanger options. Once again this is a complete kit with tuner. Includes everything still sealed in their boxes, as well as all stickers, plate-frames, instructions, etc. Also includes VMP IAT sensor for tuning with another company other than Whipple themselves. Everything is unused BNIB.

Asking $9k for the whole kit (I paid $11k after options, tax, and shipping), and am in the San Diego area. Could potentially be open to shipping depending on buyer and payment method. Need to sell quickly so someone get your boost quick!

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sub'ed, thinking about this. GLWS if I don't decide fast enough

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Iā€™m I missing something? Price seems way high? On line for 7500 dollars? Just asking?

OP
OP
Spademonkey

Spademonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m I missing something? Price seems way high? On line for 7500 dollars? Just asking?
So the kit is the 50 state legal full stage 2 kit, with options online itā€™s $9850, after tax and shipping etc itā€™s $11k. You can see these prices on lethal performance or whippleā€™s site, for example. Definitely not the non-legal kit which is cheaper but you canā€™t smog ever.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Spademonkey

Spademonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sub'ed, thinking about this. GLWS if I don't decide fast enough
Also feel free to shoot me an offer, Iā€™m not a jerk lol. But loss of job during Covid and deciding to go a different route with the car. But Iā€™m definitely gonna miss the idea of being over 700whp smog legal

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Thanks just didnā€™t know there was a different model of the same kit.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
i dont see the year range for the blower. 15-17 or 18-current?

mevermind. gen 5 is only for 18 and up, duh.....

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium

It is for the 15-17 looking at the installation manual.
I have the same thing on order with Whipple right now (minus the gloss red).
Good luck with the sale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Spademonkey

Spademonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

As smokescreens stated this is in fact a kit made specifically for the 15-17 cars, as I have a 2015 myself. Send me an offer.