Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
That looks like the 4th to 5th shift spot for me with 3.73's

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Didn't you order Blackbird Twin Turbo Kit, from Noah a while back? What happened to that?

OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Where is the video
Is the YouTube video still not showing for you?

Didn't you order Blackbird Twin Turbo Kit, from Noah a while back? What happened to that?
It was what my heart was set on, but in the end I just couldn't justify what the out the door cost for parts and labor was going to be. That isn't to say I don't think it is not worth it, I just couldn't justify what it was going to cost for a stock engine build. I still have the utmost respect for Noah and what he has done.

Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
It was what my heart was set on, but in the end I just couldn't justify what the out the door cost for parts and labor was going to be. That isn't to say I don't think it is not worth it, I just couldn't justify what it was going to cost for a stock engine build. I still have the utmost respect for Noah and what he has done.
Thanks Jon;
I fully understand your point and it's best to see what's the best for the budget. I was also checking my memory as well. :)

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'm going to stay 3.73 with boost too...at least initially. Seems like it pulls hard as fuck.