Sponsored

Whipple Customer Service

Brilliant1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Recently I was having my first issue with my car (16-GT-Whipple astage 2) after 10k of trouble free supercharged miles.

Pull the codes, it turns out the computer thinks the throttlebody is stuck open. I went to ford, purchased the new electronic components and put it back in my 132 mm throttlebody. When that didn't fix the issue I contacted Whipple.

Within a few hours, I had an email encouraging me to overnight my throttlebody to them in Fresno with their FedEx account where they promised to turn the product in the same day and overnight it back to me with no cost.

The new throttlebody arrived yesterday and everything is back to good. They even sent brand-new bolts. And if you have worked with Whipple product before you know these guys used high-end hardware throughout the entire kit.

Very pleased. This is the customer service We all want but never s em to find anymore.

Thank you Whipple Team!
Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear!

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Holy shit, that was fast. That's some super service, there.

OrangCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Auto 3.55 - X pipe,Roush axleback
I am glad I went with Whipple because their customer service is awesome and they always take care of their customers.

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
They have always taken care of me when I needed something. Glad I purchased a whipple

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've had nothing but great service from them. I was even able to reach Dustin on a Sunday morning while he was having breakfast. Granted, I was totally understanding and he called me back about an hour later and resolved my self-caused issue.

Makes me laugh when I see people bash them on FB groups. You can tell by their attitudes that they are the "I want to talk to your manager" types and are absurd with their demands. Pleasant gets pleasant in return!
Sponsored