Sponsored

Which spoiler

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Steeda GT 350 copy is very nice and is a no drill. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
there's some US 'Non FP' GT350 wings that are stick on, only. Also the lip spoiler the US gets is stick on only.
As gibbo mentions, steeda have a sticky spoiler too!

Careful with your stripes!

OP
OP
Jimboy2

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
there's some US 'Non FP' GT350 wings that are stick on, only. Also the lip spoiler the US gets is stick on only.
As gibbo mentions, steeda have a sticky spoiler too!

Careful with your stripes!
Yeah I did think about the stripes. Will have to tactically place the tape. Or just stick it on and worry about it later

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I did think about the stripes. Will have to tactically place the tape. Or just stick it on and worry about it later
yeah, also can just bring the stripes over the spoiler (redo the stripe on the spoiler).

Some have sticky pads on the corners, most have strips across them, really depends, you could theoretically Stanley knife out the shape of the stripes into the sticky, but that's extra work, if you intend to sell and go back to stock the stipes would go too ;)!

Any idea what spoilers you like the look of??

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
OP
OP
Jimboy2

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
yeah, also can just bring the stripes over the spoiler (redo the stripe on the spoiler).

Some have sticky pads on the corners, most have strips across them, really depends, you could theoretically Stanley knife out the shape of the stripes into the sticky, but that's extra work, if you intend to sell and go back to stock the stipes would go too ;)!

Any idea what spoilers you like the look of??
Don't think I would carry the stripes over the spoiler. I would leave the spoiler black I think

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
The Roush is officially drill (and I drilled it), but ive seen people in the US installing without drilling and only using the tape.

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
The Roush is officially drill (and I drilled it), but ive seen people in the US installing without drilling and only using the tape.
Yep.

I will eventually be installing a convertible version of the Roush (the ONLY spoiler I like for convertibles) without drilling.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Out of interest, why does it have to be no drill?
I ask as I was the same, I did not want to start drilling holes but when I realise the lack of spoilers out there I decided to go with the track pack spoiler and fitted it b=myself, holes and all.

Its not that scary really.

Chances are, if you fit one it will stay on, even when you sell.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Just from past experience a stock car is so so much easier to sell than a modified one. Plus it's on finance
Yeh, get your drift but its a Mustang.

Mine on finance too.

I just wonder if you are worrying a bit too much about it and hence, not adding the spoiler you really want.

Steeda Q Series is similar to track pack but I gave up on getting one of them due to supply issues. I think there is a thread on US forums about this. Also, I dont fancy sticking a spoiler like that on due to down force on it.
Sponsored