Sponsored

Which is the best dealership in the Seattle area?

hornet_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Odyssey
As the title said, which is the best? I'm thinking of picking up one of the new Mustangs when they finally arrive, and I've been to Sound Ford, but got scared when I looked at the reviews. Which Ford dealership in this area is best?

FWIW I'm interested in a made to order car, not one off the lot.
Sponsored

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
See Steve at Ford of Kirkland. Knows these cars. Service department great also. Get Dean as service writer.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Best.. is Bickford in snohomish county....

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WW 50th Anniv LE, '68 Merc Cougar, '17 GT350R
I've visited, numerous times, Ford of Kirkland, Evergreen Ford, Pierre Ford and Bellevue Ford. This is my personal experience/opinion only, your mileage will vary.

Ford of Kirkland: I purchased a Ranger from Ford of Kirkland and have inquired about a few Mustangs there but would not go back. The Ranger purchase was not ideal and those whom I spoke to about the Mustangs were of limited help.

Evergreen Ford: Placed a deposit on a Mustang and ordered one. Was quoted ~6 weeks and after four months I gave up and purchased somewhere else. I did not get my deposit back but it was stated as non-refundable but I had hoped for some flexibility. They don't move a lot of Mustangs but I've had very good service/maintenance experience there.

Pierre Ford: I've tried several times to purchase a GT350 from them. Them seem nice enough and are knowledgeable about Mustangs. After several attempts I couldn't get to a price that was agreeable. I'd consider buying from them in the future if I could get the price I wanted.

Bellevue Ford: They don't seem, to me, to be a high-volume dealership. I shopped there when I was originally looking for my 2015 but they didn't have what I was looking for. They've since burned down and rebuilt the dealership so I suspect they're investing and might be worth consideration.

I've heard good things about Bowen-Scarff but don't have much experience with them. I would consider those dealerships that move the most volume (they may get better mfg. priority) Mustangs, have a knowledgeable sales person about Mustangs and offer the best price. Those are the things that were most important to me when buying.

Good luck!!!!!

Last edited:

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Let me shed more light on this.. The biggest quota or bucket size of mustang orders is with Bickford ford.

They are the only FRPP and Roush dealers here. They are very good with prices and work with you . Very friendly and have great know how.

You can imagine their reputation the only ford GT which is coming in WA is going to be delivered by them.

Again diff people have diff exp. i will def not suggest pier ford , they are nonsense and like do not work with you much.

Sponsored

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
I bought my car at Ford of Kirkland, their give like $5000 discounts on most mustangs.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Bought mine from Bickford Ford, in Snohomish. They were amazing - both in terms of working with me to get me what I wanted and the price. Of the half dozen local dealers I contacted for pricing better than X-plan, Bickford had the best price. There was absolutely no pressure at any point in the sales process. Although I didn't purchase from them, I was impressed with Bowen-Scarff too - very accommodating in helping me sort out options.

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Bickford. Only reason I've been buying local is because they've been undercutting Bickford to keep me local, otherwise I'd be buying from Bickford.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Let me shed more light on this.. The biggest quota or bucket size of mustang orders is with Bickford ford.

They are very good with prices and work with you . Very friendly and have great know how.

You can imagine their reputation the only ford GT which is coming in WA is going to be delivered by them.
Bickford is a very nice dealership, no doubt about it. I work for Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent and wanted to clear up a couple of things from your post....

Bickford is not the biggest Mustang dealer in the state. #1 is Ford of Kirkland and Bowen Scarff is #2 typically, from year to year. Courtesy Ford in Portland is typically the biggest in the NW, for those who are curious.

Bowen Scarff Ford has three (3) Ford GT supercars coming for customers. I think that says volumes about our reputation. Ford is only building a few hundred of these per year and there are 3700 Ford dealers nationwide, so getting 3 at one dealership is quite an honor. Bowen Scarff also delivered the very first 2005 Ford GT supercar back in 2004 (to retired Microsoft exec, Jon Shirley - you can google it to see pictures and news of this historic event). We sold 5 new Ford GT's in 2005-2006 and regularly service/maintain quite a few GT's.

Bickford and Bowen Scarff both have friendly, knowledgable Mustang gurus. Both have great pricing and are pleasant to deal with. If you're on the north end of Puget Sound, I'd recommend Bickford Motors. If you're on the south end of Puget Sound, I'd recommend Bowen Scarff Ford.

GTDRPTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible Premium
Bill Pierre will never get a dime from me after attempting to rape me on defective brakes (ended up getting service covered under warranty from a different dealer) and misrepresenting an extended warranty. I don’t care how good of a deal they may offer, they are not to be trusted.

My go to Ford dealer is Bickford. Picked up my GT convertible from them in April and the starting point was over $6K below MSRP, even before rebates.

Been a pleasure dealing with their service dept as well.

Bought an F150 from Marysville Ford in 2015 and can recommend them as well, but between the two I tend to lean towards Bickford.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I also had a great experience when I bought my 2015 Mustang Gt from Bickford. I also had good experiences with Korum Ford, as I researched options for my Mustang.

Automobilist

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.transfueler.com
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Bought my new Mustang from Pierre Ford. I simply shopped local dealers for price on what I wanted, went for a second round of "final & best" and ended up at Bill Pierre Ford.

BUT... When I arrived with my cashiers check for the agreed amount, they mysteriously didn't have what I had requested. Curious, eh? After an extended period of ridiculous back and forth, they magically came up with the car I wanted, accepted my payment, and off I went.

As a business owner, I would NEVER subject my customers to that shabby treatment.

And so; Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle is now on my "Do Not Buy From" list. I encourage all shopping for a new Ford to try elsewhere.

Last edited:

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I had a great purchase experience at Bickford Ford in Snohomish.
Sponsored