Which exhaust would you get and pair it with what LT headers

Casella5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jace
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium performance package
how bad is the smell for being catless? is there white smoke?
I had covid back in January and still can't smell so I cant answer that question LOL. But there is a very small amount of white smoke but only on a cold start when the weather is colder.

Casella5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jace
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium performance package
Got any video of it? I love listening to Mustangs with full exhaust systems.
How do I post videos ? I’m new around here

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
how bad is the smell for being catless? is there white smoke?
I have a roush cat back and catless stainless long tubes. There is a noticeable difference in smell. There was white smoke during the first week or so but it has stopped for the most part minus a cold weather cold start. I uploaded two videos during my "break-in" period for the headers, one of a true cold start and another not so much. Hope this helps.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I have a roush cat back and catless stainless long tubes. There is a noticeable difference in smell. There was white smoke during the first week or so but it has stopped for the most part minus a cold weather cold start. I uploaded two videos during my "break-in" period for the headers, one of a true cold start and another not so much. Hope this helps.

Just an FYI if you ever tune for e85 the smell is actually quite pleasant compared to pump when catless or lth lol. Cold starts are also not quite as violent usually.

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
Just an FYI if you ever tune for e85 the smell is actually quite pleasant compared to pump when catless or lth lol. Cold starts are also not quite as violent usually.
It's in the eventual to do list, just where I'm located in the mountains of Tennessee the nearest E85 is 45 minutes away. Re-locating back to Florida at the top of the new year so let's hope there's something closer!

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019

how bad is the smell inside the car?

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Need some advice on which set up would be best. I’m currently looking at the Corsa Extreme and the Borla Atak links below. Which company stands behind their product? Also what LT headers do you guys recommend for each system. Also if I change the exhaust headers and the complete exhaust system do I need to get tune or could I ride like that until my next phase which will include a tuner device and possibly a supercharger (thinking of keeping it NA). I know most of you will tell me to just get the tuner so I could enjoy the extra HP from the LT headers and full exhaust but I could wait. I’m all ears though.

Corsa Extreme 3”

Borla Atak 3”

Thank you,

David
I popular combo lately has been the Texas Speed long tube headers and Corsa Sports/Extremes. Give them a gander here at www.lethalperformance.com. Send me a message if you have any questions.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I had a full Bassani catless exhaust from LTH on back on my 2013 GT and I didn’t have any exhaust smell inside the car unless I was running on the ghost cam tune. I’m running cats now and want them to live.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Making sure the exhaust system is properly torqued down and sealing the area around the shifter (if a manual car) with Dynamat ot equivalent will also help prevent any unwanted exhaust fumes from entering the cabin.

Old5.Oguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Auto
I have a Roush cat back with stainless works 1 7/8ths headers with cats. The performance difference in negligible. The sound will be louder with headers and nearly unbearably annoying without. I love the sound of the Roush with the stainless works, loud AF when i want to get into the speed pedal. Nice sane rumble when I'm just driving around. No drone at all. I know many like Corsa and Borla, but for the coyote I find them tinny and sound like jimmy trying to learn how to playing my first butt trumpet. Had a car with the full Corsa extreme set up go by a nd it sounded like a freaking squakoboost. no thanks. The difference on these cars with an h and an x is minimal if they are good parts. My Roush with the x pipe gets barky and raspy but maintains a nice deep tone thought the rev range.
I’m looking at the stainless works LTH as well. Have the Roush cat back also. It’s the factory connect stainless headers right? I believe the Roush cat back is 2.5 inches.

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I’m looking at the stainless works LTH as well. Have the Roush cat back also. It’s the factory connect stainless headers right? I believe the Roush cat back is 2.5 inches.
yea it needs a step down, but im not running forced induction so no issues there. I'm not sure if they make a 3 inch roush set up.
Sponsored