Sponsored

Which CoverCraft is the Factory Cover

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I thought I had read this, but couldn't find it. Just trying to do some comparison shopping; not really looking for a recommendation. I know which one you guys recommend ;-)

What I am trying to figure out however, is, I've always heard the factory 350 cover was a CoverCraft. Do you guys know specifically which model it is? I'm not familiar enough. Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
That is true, traded my points for a factory cover. They sell them 2 ways plane and for a extra Ben Franklin you get a logo. . Not needing a logo to tell me what kind of car I have, you guessed it.

Are you parking indoors or outside?

There are plenty of post to help you with questions.

I'm just verifying that you have heard correctly with regards to Ford & cover craft .

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I did a post in the GT500 section a while back. Your car would take the car with the small wing. (Don't get the large wing version, thats for the CFTP).

If you get it through ford, I believe they all have the 500 logo. If you get it direct from cover craft, i believe it will cost more and not have any logos.

I think I paid less than $300 for mine. They are real nice covers.

Zuess765

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The factory cover is a piece of junk, I won't even put it on my car as all it will do is scratch up the car the material is so harsh and plastic like. I ordered a soft cover from Cover King.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The factory cover is a piece of junk, I won't even put it on my car as all it will do is scratch up the car the material is so harsh and plastic like. I ordered a soft cover from Cover King.
Yes, cover king. My post above says cover craft, but I meant cover king.
Sponsored