OP
Jordan31

Jordan31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium manual, 2006 Mazda 3 unpremium manual
Thanks for the suggestion,

I bought 9" compressors today for $17 at Princess Auto, I'm going to give those a try first, after work tomorrow

Update on this:

The Princess Auto compressors worked!

I even did it in my living room :like:

I took them apart a couple times to verify correct orientation and proper seating
You can't put them in upside down, and when compressing, I had to go until the clamps were almost touching.

420870-e336afac162393056e3c377bd4932570.jpg
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Update on this:

The Princess Auto compressors worked!

I even did it in my living room :like:

I took them apart a couple times to verify correct orientation and proper seating
You can't put them in upside down, and when compressing, I had to go until the clamps were almost touching.

420870-e336afac162393056e3c377bd4932570.jpg
Good job! Looks like a trip to Princess Auto will hook me up.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I know it's not ideal but we have a shop here in Detroit that works on our Steeda Performance Vehicles - if you are looking to make a trip to the states, we can put you in contact with Michigan Vehicle Solutions.

Um....

So... exactly what is the relationship of the Steeda shop in Milton? https://steeda.ca/. The one that advertises and sells all your parts and has the same name?

I’m just north of Guelph. There’s some private shops out there that will perform the changes for sure.

Welcome!

Need more action in the Ontario section for sure!!

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
since you are out in the west end, contact Steeda.ca, they can help you with the springs

Sponsored

Black19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
good to see some other local members active on the forum. I'm from London myself but travel daily throughout southwestern ontario.
Actually purchased my 2019 in July of 2018 from Kitchener Ford as they were the first to receive a 2019 Mustang shipment when i was looking.
Has anyone tried Kitchener Ford, they have a good parts/service department and another friend/mustang owner "stangry" has had good luck there.
Post some pics after you get them installed! cheers

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
good to see some other local members active on the forum. I'm from London myself but travel daily throughout southwestern ontario.
Actually purchased my 2019 in July of 2018 from Kitchener Ford as they were the first to receive a 2019 Mustang shipment when i was looking.
Has anyone tried Kitchener Ford, they have a good parts/service department and another friend/mustang owner "stangry" has had good luck there.
Post some pics after you get them installed! cheers
I grew up in London and my mother still lives there. I visit that city now and then and when I do it brings back lots of memories. I drive the Stang there when the weather is good.

When I was shopping for my 2019, I searched all over Southwestern Ontario for what I was looking for. I found that Heritage Ford in Scarborough had the best prices for the options I wanted. I used to take my Ford Flex to Kitchener Ford for service and found them to be decent enough but when I was car shopping I found their prices to be on the high side.

What's the Mustang scene like in London? Are there any local meet-ups?

Black19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I grew up east of the city in the country on a large cash crop farm. Live near Victoria hospital these days. At the time i was looking for my car i wasn't too concerned with paying a bit more to have one of the first 2019's on the road.

I wouldn't say the mustang scene is huge in London but i do see quite few. that being said, London does have car meets pretty much every weekend but that encompasses everything from Imports to supercars most meets.

My buddy Tim owns a white 2018 GT PP1 and he lives in Kitchener. if you have seen his car around his plate reads "Stangry". hoping to create/organize more meets this year for folks like us that wanna get together and talk cars. :)

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I grew up east of the city in the country on a large cash crop farm. Live near Victoria hospital these days. At the time i was looking for my car i wasn't too concerned with paying a bit more to have one of the first 2019's on the road.

I wouldn't say the mustang scene is huge in London but i do see quite few. that being said, London does have car meets pretty much every weekend but that encompasses everything from Imports to supercars most meets.

My buddy Tim owns a white 2018 GT PP1 and he lives in Kitchener. if you have seen his car around his plate reads "Stangry". hoping to create/organize more meets this year for folks like us that wanna get together and talk cars. :)
Haha "STANGRY" love the plate. I'll keep an eye out for any car gatherings in London when I go. Would be cool to drop in and meet.

Sponsored

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey brother, i see you are in London as well. What area do you frequent? i live over near Victoria Hospital myself.
I live in Dorchester, so I usually frequent the east end or Richmond row. Pretty sure I'm one of only a few Grabber Blue 5.0's in town so you've probably seen me around.

Black19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I live in Dorchester, so I usually frequent the east end or Richmond row. Pretty sure I'm one of only a few Grabber Blue 5.0's in town so you've probably seen me around.
The world keeps getting smaller, i grew up in Thorndale and went to high school in Dorchester at LDSS lol

i was gonna say, ive only seen a handful of grabber blue Mustangs so im sure one must have been yours!

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The world keeps getting smaller, i grew up in Thorndale and went to high school in Dorchester at LDSS lol

i was gonna say, ive only seen a handful of grabber blue Mustangs so im sure one must have been yours!
Small world indeed. Flag me down if you see me. I usually hang around Canadian Tire on Dundas in the east end on Sunday evenings for their cruise night.

Black19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Small world indeed. Flag me down if you see me. I usually hang around Canadian Tire on Dundas in the east end on Sunday evenings for their cruise night.
I'll flag you down if i see ya for sure! Need to go for a ride in a mustang with a PD blower. Ive been thinking of going the single turbo route but all my previous experience with FI has been PD roots style superchargers.
Sponsored