Sponsored

Where to buy BG syncroshift ii in Canada?

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Anyone know? Optimum performance has it for 94USD and then 33 shipping on top. Pretty pricey with our dollar tanked right now. Works out to $175 CAD.

If anyone can help me out that would much appreciated

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nate_V8

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Well I did that before and only saw spots on the US map pop up. Tried it again last night and zoomed in to my area and then they all popped up lol. How silly of me :crazy:

Thanks

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Tried reaching out to BG directly 2 years ago it's too expensive for fluid there is no Canadian dealers. There is a member on here you can contact or call them to see if anythings changed.

Imo after reading replacing MT82 tranny fluid seems like a placebo effect. I've read several posts on this. Its made clunky and noisy from the factory :)

OP
OP
Nate_V8

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Tried reaching out to BG directly 2 years ago it's too expensive for fluid there is no Canadian dealers. There is a member on here you can contact or call them to see if anythings changed.

Imo after reading replacing MT82 tranny fluid seems like a placebo effect. I've read several posts on this. Its made clunky and noisy from the factory :)
I thought it tackled the nibble and helped with cold shifting. From how this forum reacts that is a pretty big placebo effect. I do recall one or 2 though stating they noticed nothing

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nate_V8

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
I actually ended up buying Motul Multi DCTF instead

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
I thought it tackled the nibble and helped with cold shifting. From how this forum reacts that is a pretty big placebo effect. I do recall one or 2 though stating they noticed nothing
Some people wouldn't notice an A bomb going off in their backyard. Some people have zero mechanical feel or sympathy. Yes, sympathy, it's a good trait to have unless you like spending your kids inheritance on repairs for your toy. BG definitely makes a difference in shifting, there's no placebo effect if you are in tune with your mechanical buddy. There are probably other lubes that do it as well, but it works for me and since my go to garage guy started reselling it I have relatively easy access to it. I coached a lot of people back when I was racing seriously and I would say less than 50% of drivers have any feel for the mechanical parts, or sensation of what the car is doing. Mechanically deaf and dumb.

OP
OP
Nate_V8

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Ha I know what you mean, I guess I just assume everyone who drives a mustang is in tune with every little noise. I know I feel and hear everything because noises cost money. I'm assuming that's why I notice them lol.

I actually purchased motul DCTF after doing some research. Waiting for my blowfish bracket bracket and going to put it all in at once
Sponsored