Sponsored

Where do you guys buy stripes?

ygnhzeus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hi all, I got my RR Ecoboost yesterday, it's a really nice car! I want to add some stripes to it, is there any store selling and installing stripes in Seattle area? :headbang::cheers:
Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Call AutoTrim in Tukwila on West Valley Hwy near Southcenter Mall. They do lots of styles of Mustang stripes.

Bad Mojo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
You can get them online from many places like American Muscle or Rider Graphics. I put mine on in the garage. I watched a lot of You Tube and took my time. It was pretty fun. I ordered the materials for application from Amazon. Whats the worst that can happen? If you screw it up and have to order another set, it will still be cheaper and more fun doing it yourself than paying somebody. IF you dont want to do it yourself (which was awesome) Any body shop will put them on or many tint shops are supposed to do it.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Did my own stripes on my '11 GT. Ordered them from graphics-express.com and took my time following their directions....

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Looks perfect! You had a great color combo on that Whip Brian.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Looks perfect! You had a great color combo on that Whip Brian.
Thanks, John. I really liked that color/stripe combo, too. I can't think of a stripe color for ruby red, though, so I think I'm staying stripeless this time around.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
That's funny both the Ruby Red and Magnetic are on my short list with Ingot Silver not completely ruled out.
I know what you mean with doing graphics/striping on the Ruby Red where as a Race Red using colors like white or yellow could be considered, depending on personal preferences obviously.
A simple contrasting scheme that doesn't go overboard often works best with Ruby, like a top quality window tint along with great wheels/tires that are prepped well.

Ruby Red is such a rich color that it's able to exist on it's own without too much extra help.
Sponsored