Sponsored

when you open the door to your garage, what are you greeted with?

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
My mustang only gets a secured spot during winter, rest of the year shes outside. The wifes van gets main spot most of the time, i do steal it occasionally, usually after cleaning the car.

20200913_184648.jpg

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Here is set up in "winter mode"

20191225_190419.jpg

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
[...]
We've lived in this house for not quite 42 years, so stuff too useful to throw out has tended to accumulate . . .
[...]
Norm
Forty-six here, and I do have some almost-uncrowded photos, just after a traumatic episode of "Toss-It" made a one-car and too much stuff garage into one that will hold a Mustang and a RAV4 comfortably, if you don't count sidling past the Mustang as discomfort.

GrayCarTerlinguaStickered1.jpg

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Forty-six here, and I do have some almost-uncrowded photos, just after a traumatic episode of "Toss-It" made a one-car and too much stuff garage into one that will hold a Mustang and a RAV4 comfortably, if you don't count sidling past the Mustang as discomfort.
Heh . . . even three roll-around toolboxes, a tall cabinet, a couple of stacks of tires, a shop-vac, the table saw, and well over half of my current benchtop space ago, I still couldn't fit much more than a Pinto plus a 350cc Kawasaki in mine. Even that required some extra care in getting them both parked. Two-car garages were a real rarity in this area when we moved in.

Some of the garages pictured here (and elsewhere) truly are beautiful places. I just can't imagine a garage of mine ever being as 'bare' as most of those garages are.

Norm

Last edited:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

Sponsored