Sponsored

When will dealers get more allocations for Bullitt?

Shipey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt.
Bullitt77, if you are willing to wait until the fall, i'm sure you could find one at MSRP. I got one MSRP, others have as well. They are out there, but right now you are fighting demand. By September/October those who REALLY want one at any price will have one, and the cars will be more readily available. If it happened with the Shelbys, it will happen with the Bullitts.

As Matt said, in 08, it was the same thing- hyped at first, then it calmed down. In 2009 I test drove one of the three Bullitts on my dealer's lot (not a big dealer either!). They'll be at MSRP, might just be tough to find for now. Keep turning over rocks. If you're a serious buyer, even a dealer claiming ADM is necessary may change their tune once the car sits a couple weeks.
Ordered mine at MSRP from a dealer in South East PA..
Sponsored

OP
OP
airfuel

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Cancelled my order for the Bullitt and waiting for my check to be returned.

Dealer out right lied about having an allocation and didn’t know if he would ever receive one.

Really soured me on the whole ford dealer experience.
Hope my next car shopping experience at a different dealership goes better.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

Dealer out right lied about having an allocation and didn’t know if he would ever receive one.

Buy this one that the OP said is available for MSRP and do a cross-country road trip home :) https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/bullitt-for-msrp-in-california.108703/#post-2332904

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)

I agree with you. Don’t believe all the hype of people saying you can easily buy a Bullitt and that they will make as many as people want. Unfortunately it’s a lie and unless you’re a Ford employee or a famous Youtube person who will advertise for the stealership you won’t find a Bullitt for MSRP or less. I did plenty of research contacting dealers. They all failed me. Good luck with your search...

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)

Btw...have you noticed how the people with connections got a Bullitt when first released but now you don’t see or hear of any new people here getting a Bullitt? It’s because they’re sitting on showroom floors with that big ADM sticker on the window!
Sponsored