Sponsored

Wheels, Rims and Tires

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Let's say you just order the base wheels for your new Mustang so that you can put snow tires on them and then buy your own rims for summer only, low profile tires. What sizes can you get and what looks and performs good?

I don't just mean the V8, the V6 and eBoost, too. I don't even know what sizes they can or should take.

Let's say you get the standard 17" wheels with the basic V6 and keep those for winter tires. I'm sure there are better summer tires. What can you put on the V6 in terms of a more attractive, better performing rim and tire package?

Do you go on eBay and try to find someone who has taken off the V8 PP wheels and can you put them on your V6?

Any photos would be helpful.
Sponsored

DRKHR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6-spd OW PP
Let's say you just order the base wheels for your new Mustang so that you can put snow tires on them and then buy your own rims for summer only, low profile tires. What sizes can you get and what looks and performs good?

I don't just mean the V8, the V6 and eBoost, too. I don't even know what sizes they can or should take.

Let's say you get the standard 17" wheels with the basic V6 and keep those for winter tires. I'm sure there are better summer tires. What can you put on the V6 in terms of a more attractive, better performing rim and tire package?

Do you go on eBay and try to find someone who has taken off the V8 PP wheels and can you put them on your V6?

Any photos would be helpful.
There is an entire thread dedicated to different rims and tires available... you are asking a personal preference question about a more "attractive" rim that we wont be able to help you with other than providing you pictures of options and you have a "AHA" moment when you see the rim you like.

But again.. there is a HUGE thread with over 20 pages of peoples' rims and tires and information on them. It has all sorts of stock rim with different tires sizes combinations available.