Wheels and brakes

ShadowCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So I want staggered gloss black 19” wheels and tires with 285 in the front and 305 or 315 tires in the back. I don’t have the Brembo brakes but I was wanting to upgrade them soon. Should I upgrade the big brake kit first and will they fit with the stock 255/40/19’s or should I get the wheels first that will clear big brake aftermarket kits and then get the wheels? I have the 4 piston non advertised brembos. Any gloss black wheels and tire setups for STOCK suspension with no spacers/longer wheel studs are highly encouraged for their input. Thank you and god bless you all for your help.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
So I want staggered gloss black 19” wheels and tires with 285 in the front and 305 or 315 tires in the back. I don’t have the Brembo brakes but I was wanting to upgrade them soon. Should I upgrade the big brake kit first and will they fit with the stock 255/40/19’s or should I get the wheels first that will clear big brake aftermarket kits and then get the wheels? I have the 4 piston non advertised brembos. Any gloss black wheels and tire setups for STOCK suspension with no spacers/longer wheel studs are highly encouraged for their input. Thank you and god bless you all for your help.
Hey this is Junior from Need 4 Speed Motorsports, if you need help with wheel and tires feel free to give us a call and we would be happy help you out. This is my S550 mustang on project 6gr wheels. I had the same brakes you had and swapped them out for the brembos.
DSC09192.JPG