What's your local Cars and Coffee turnout

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I go to Harper's in Knoxville too. I would say 1000 cars give or take a few. Everything from junky old rat rods to 458s and gull wing silver arrows.
Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
That's actually a great turnout. Here in the San Diego area, the Cars & Coffee's I go to, there are usually between 100-200 cars. Usually toward the lower end...
True, and this actually surprises me how small it is because southern California. Even when it was held at the same location for more than a decade. I am especially amazed LA area's Supercar Sunday isn't gigantic.

I mean, we do tons of cruising here! :shrug:

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Here in the DC metro area - Katies Cars & Coffee in the ultra rich area of Northern virginia holds about 200-250 cars max. If you don't get there by 6:00, you won't get a front parking space. If this is an indication - the old lady who brings a Tesla SUV gets more attention than any other car. The DC/metro car scene is horrible...
Umm what? I don't know what day you went but Katie's is pretty spectacular. I've seen multi million dollar cars, way more exotics than any else, super rare classics, and awesome rat rods.
Sponsored