Sponsored

What's your local Cars and Coffee turnout

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Here in upstate South Carolina, we seem to have a good 500-700 cars on average at the Michelin North America headquarters Cars and Coffee event. I would say mustangs in general outweigh other vehicles in terms of volume, but Mopar has a fairly large following as well. There are very few Camaros to be seen, but that seems to be the general theme in this area on the roads. There are always a few higher end exotics (mostly Ferrari).

What is the general turnout at your local Cars and Coffee? What are the most exotic/unique cars that turn up?
Sponsored

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Here in upstate South Carolina, we seem to have a good 500-700 cars on average at the Michelin North America headquarters Cars and Coffee event. I would say mustangs in general outweigh other vehicles in terms of volume, but Mopar has a fairly large following as well. There are very few Camaros to be seen, but that seems to be the general theme in this area on the roads. There are always a few higher end exotics (mostly Ferrari).

What is the general turnout at your local Cars and Coffee? What are the most exotic/unique cars that turn up?
That's actually a great turnout. Here in the San Diego area, the Cars & Coffee's I go to, there are usually between 100-200 cars. Usually toward the lower end...

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here in Knoxville,TN there is a really strong turnout but not sure about numbers. Ours is at a mall. There is a good variety of cars. Street rods, old muscle cars, newer muscle cars, imports, and exotics. Even saw a really cool rat rod with 4 turbos! I'm not big on imports really but it makes it easier to get my son interested in going. I don't hate imports or anything but I just prefer V8 muscle. Always enjoy going.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
We have no turnout here. That's one of the downsides of living in the country. Lots of empty open roads to haul ass on, but you have to travel 2-3 hours to participate in anything cool like C&C.

OP
OP
millhouse

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
We have no turnout here. That's one of the downsides of living in the country. Lots of empty open roads to haul ass on, but you have to travel 2-3 hours to participate in anything cool like C&C.
I met some folks that traveled from Black Mountain NC to our local. About 1.5 hour drive it seems...that's a tough one.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I don't know the specific numbers of cars and attendees, but the Palm Beach County Cars & Coffee is really large. It's brings in people from all across South Florida so pretty big population.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
cars and coffee columbia can't get it going that's why we have been to upstate c&c couple of times.

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
Cars and Coffee Las Vegas is probably 100+ on any given week.

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
I don't know the specific numbers of cars and attendees, but the Palm Beach County Cars & Coffee is really large. It's brings in people from all across South Florida so pretty big population.
Yeah palm beach C&C is a good turnout for sure. Always a good time also:headbang:

Reactions: 113

Sponsored

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
Here in Knoxville,TN there is a really strong turnout but not sure about numbers. Ours is at a mall. There is a good variety of cars. Street rods, old muscle cars, newer muscle cars, imports, and exotics. Even saw a really cool rat rod with 4 turbos! I'm not big on imports really but it makes it easier to get my son interested in going. I don't hate imports or anything but I just prefer V8 muscle. Always enjoy going.
I was there as well. It was indeed a good show.
IMG_8097.jpg
IMG_8098.jpg
IMG_7917.jpg
IMG_7916.jpg

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
In Richmond VA we have gotten up to 400 cars this year! It's a biweekly gathering.

Last edited:

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
Cars' & Coffee

We have several hundred at the new M1 compound, on Woodward Avenue in Michigan, its not a weekly event but one or two a month.. Here's a pic from Saturday my California Special actually drew more attention than the Hemi GTX and the white Ferrari right next to us??
We tested the power against a Porsche on the way home, and you know, 5.0!!
:ford:
2e39f7de-02f1-422d-a666-3100568f49e2.jpg

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Here in Reno I haven't seen a Mustang meetup yet, don't really know how to find one. But I have driven up on two new Camaro gatherings since owning the GT.

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Here in the DC metro area - Katies Cars & Coffee in the ultra rich area of Northern virginia holds about 200-250 cars max. If you don't get there by 6:00, you won't get a front parking space. If this is an indication - the old lady who brings a Tesla SUV gets more attention than any other car. The DC/metro car scene is horrible...
Sponsored