Sponsored

Whats the coolest feature you didn't know your car had?

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
This thread makes me wonder how so many sales people get a paycheck if you weren't taught so much about your new car. But maybe if you bought it for huge "under invoice" prices I see people talk about, maybe they are like "ok, get out".
Sponsored

Mu5tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Godzilla
I tried looking but didn't find anything obvious. Off to the manual....
There is to many things to learn when it comes to all the features the car has. When you go to the setting, go to the clock tab and turn the temp setting on.

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
until last week I didn't know that you can roll the windows down with the regular remote entry by hitting the unlock button twice and just holding it down the second time.

Noobtastic14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB ruby red
The "Creep mode" when you let out the clutch in first gear has blown my fucking mind.

I've been working WAY to hard in traffic for the past 5500mi

-Drew

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
every manual i've owned creeps in first gear, even my 1997 318ti

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
every manual i've owned creeps in first gear, even my 1997 318ti
This. I had no clue what creep mode people are talking about. You have a gear engaged and an engine that obviously is running idle but still at some rpm. Why would you expect car to not move ??

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Not sure if this has been mentioned...

Normally, if you turn off the engine, the radio stays on. Open the door, it shuts off. Everybody knows that I'm sure.

But if you press the center of the volume knob - where it says IO - the radio will come back on - without touching the start button and even with the door open. If you don't manually turn it back off that way, the car will honk at you when you close the door to remind you that the radio is on.

It surprised me when did it accidentally while cleaning the dash.
Doesn't work on mine. And the volume button only says VOL. Premium vs Standard?

EDIT: It's the power button. Not the volume button. Thanks NewSVO. Nice feature. (see post below)
4.JPG

Last edited:

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Doesn't work on mine. And the volume button on says VOL. Premium vs Standard?
as in the center button, the power button for the radio between the skip buttons,

How did that guy get the live weather doppler on his MFT by the way? I can't figure it out but I somehow connected to my house wifi with my car lol it was so pointless.

Sponsored

Russ125

Was I speeding officer?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
as in the center button, the power button for the radio between the skip buttons,

How did that guy get the live weather doppler on his MFT by the way? I can't figure it out but I somehow connected to my house wifi with my car lol it was so pointless.
If you have the Navi with the sat radio traffic updates, it's on that screen. On nav, click the menu, then traffic and there's a weather thing in there if I'm remembering right.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Not sure if mentioned yet, but driving in to work heading west during sunrise this morning the sun was low and coming through the back window lighting up inside my A/C vents on the dash.
I noticed a honeycomb grill behind them.

Elvis has a Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible 50 Years Edition
It seems that the radio adjust itself to a different dynamic once the top comes down. It may be just me but it seems to have more ass to compensate for the top being down. I listen to my iPod a lot and it just jams better that I could of expected. :headbang:

RouteAbel

2015 GT PP, Magnetic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, Magnetic
This. I had no clue what creep mode people are talking about. You have a gear engaged and an engine that obviously is running idle but still at some rpm. Why would you expect car to not move ??

No I expected it to stall. That's what used to happen in my honda 15+ years ago which was the last manual I owned when you didn't give it any gas.
Sponsored