Sponsored

Whats the coolest feature you didn't know your car had?

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
they'll tell you that you're missing out on the drive modes and the magical throttle response u get out of them. also the crutch modes like snow/rain mode.
I just dislike leather! lol. I just say the Base GT is always in 'Expert Mode' because our throttle response is always 100% and never dulled for "normal" or "wet" driving. :lol:
Sponsored

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I agree. Once I got used to the car, the assist was turned off. Had more problems with it on than off. Stalled it multiple times because you have to overcome the brake force for it to release before it's timer is up. Besides, anyone who has driven a manual for a long period of time (say 20 years), should be able to get going on all but the steepest hills without too much difficulty...
Even on a steep hill, I'd rather use the parking brake than to use the Hill Assist.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Had my key fob in my jacket pocket. Took my jacket off and threw it in the trunk while I was out and about, and shut the trunk.

Or tried to...trunk wouldn't close. WTF? After about 10 seconds I realized my keys were in there. Wow. That's handy.

I flash back to the # of times back in the day we'd be stuck somewhere because the keys were locked in the trunk.

Sponsored

Echo4papa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Had my key fob in my jacket pocket. Took my jacket off and threw it in the trunk while I was out and about, and shut the trunk.

Or tried to...trunk wouldn't close. WTF? After about 10 seconds I realized my keys were in there. Wow. That's handy.

I flash back to the # of times back in the day we'd be stuck somewhere because the keys were locked in the trunk.
I figured out how to lock the key fob in the car!

Leave the fob in the car.
Remote start the car from the Ford Pass app.
Car locks itself, with the fob inside.

For that matter, I wonder if you can just use the app to lock the car with the fob inside, I've never tried.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I figured out how to lock the key fob in the car!

Leave the fob in the car.
Remote start the car from the Ford Pass app.
Car locks itself, with the fob inside.

For that matter, I wonder if you can just use the app to lock the car with the fob inside, I've never tried.
Ah - no auto start for me with a manual, and to be honest I don't use the app at all.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Funny thing about the cooled seats; sometimes when I start the car, for some reason, I apparently hit the control to engage the cooled seats feature. it took a really long time, but I'd be driving around, thinking I pee'd in my pants, not realizing the seat coolers were on. I'd be thinking :What, I'm peeing in my pants?'" then I saw the cool seat feature was on. I use more care now. And yes, go ahead; I'm not that bright.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Funny thing about the cooled seats; sometimes when I start the car, for some reason, I apparently hit the control to engage the cooled seats feature. it took a really long time, but I'd be driving around, thinking I pee'd in my pants, not realizing the seat coolers were on. I'd be thinking :What, I'm peeing in my pants?'" then I saw the cool seat feature was on. I use more care now. And yes, go ahead; I'm not that bright.
When you're not in the Mustang and sitting on the couch and you feel that sensation, then you have something to worry about, lol.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
This:
oh-you-own-a-mustang-wont-be-needing-these-anymore.jpg

Joedag1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The paper clips built into the sun visors and the funnel in the trunk

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
The silence. The comfort.

The bipolar personality of the car.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Did you check to make sure you didn't pee in your pants? :) Sort of like dreaming you are in a restroom peeing......

Sponsored