Sponsored

What's so Special about a California???????

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Unfinished or not, at least it's consistent with all the other body lines - which aesthetically is the most important aspect.
Actually I find all of them ugly, simply because they're fake. And you can tell they're fake. It's painfully obvious from ten miles away that they're just some stick-on ornaments, with no purpose whatsoever other than to look like something they're not. And that spoils it for me. I would absolutely love some real side scoops. But fake ones... no, thanks. :blush:

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Unfinished or not, at least it's consistent with all the other body lines - which aesthetically is the most important aspect.
Actually I find all of them ugly, simply because they're fake. And you can tell they're fake. It's painfully obvious from ten miles away that they're just some stick-on ornaments, with no purpose whatsoever other than to look like something they're not. And that spoils it for me. I would absolutely love some real side scoops. But fake ones... no, thanks. :blush:
Yup, totally fake. 👍😀

7CA6B149-58A9-4887-B531-F38C1A2E3D27.jpeg

Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Saw one just like this in Milwaukee today. Weather is breaking so nice cars are coming out here & there. Caught a light with an older gentleman (we're 3-4 cars back from light) both had windows down. Waved at him and said something like "nice horse," blah blah. Snooty bastard would barely look at me
Ford will sell Mustangs to idiots too! I've given thumbs up to guys and get nothing, I really don't think some people have a clue about respecting their car or others.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Ford will sell Mustangs to idiots too! I've given thumbs up to guys and get nothing, I really don't think some people have a clue about respecting their car or others.
On my way to Home Depot I watched a Camaro ZL1 turn onto my street. Beautiful car. I gave him a thumbs up and he did them same. Respect!

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
Didn't know that a thumbs-up or emoji required an acknowledgment. Sorry if I've been rude. What kind of a response is usual?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Didn't know that a thumbs-up or emoji required an acknowledgment. Sorry if I've been rude. What kind of a response is usual?
I get a lot of half peace signs.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Saw one just like this in Milwaukee today. Weather is breaking so nice cars are coming out here & there. Caught a light with an older gentleman (we're 3-4 cars back from light) both had windows down. Waved at him and said something like "nice horse," blah blah. Snooty bastard would barely look at me
Yeah I get that too once in a while... could be for all sorts of reasons, maybe the guy is insecure or got frazzled and didn't know what to say... or he could just be unwilling to engage. If your even in the Appleton area sent me an PM.. love to meet with other Mustang owners!
Sponsored