Sponsored

What's so Special about a California???????

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
The California Special comes with a homeless person in the back seat.
Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
the only thing cool about California are the big ass trees they got.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The California Special comes with a homeless person in the back seat.
That's a terrible thing to say. No homeless person would want to stay in the back seat of a Mustang. :giggle: :like:

the only thing cool about California are the big ass trees they got.
What about Disneyland?

Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Going way back, I think the first, 60s-era CSes had the wide, solid tail/stop lights--a la T-Birds of that period--and were the first with sequential turn signals?

WRT the gratuitous California bashing--not clever BTW, we've heard them all many times before--us natives chalk it up to jealousy (the more you bash, the more jealous you are).

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Going way back, I think the first, 60s-era CSes had the wide, solid tail/stop lights--a la T-Birds of that period--and were the first with sequential turn signals?

WRT the gratuitous California bashing--not clever BTW, we've heard them all many times before--us natives chalk it up to jealousy (the more you bash, the more jealous you are).
Only natives would think bashers are just jealous of California!

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Only natives would think bashers are just jealous of California!
Note Ford never made a 'Washington Special' Mustang. Nice state, BTW; I spent a lot of time in Seattle visiting a girlfriend, supporting a computer system in Spokane and driving through your backroads. Too bad about the homeless problem in Seattle; we're actually experiencing similar issues.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

The taillights were also inspired by the Shelby GT500. Not sure if they were sequential or not.

1610409503916.png

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Note Ford never made a 'Washington Special' Mustang. Nice state, BTW; I spent a lot of time in Seattle visiting a girlfriend, supporting a computer system in Spokane and driving through your backroads. Too bad about the homeless problem in Seattle; we're actually experiencing similar issues.

I lived in CA from 1970 -1994. Laguna Beach, Mammoth Mountain, Santa Barbara. Not a "local" but close enough. I live in Snohomish and have nice curvy roads right out my back door. Seattle has turned into a human cesspool in areas but in 4 months I'll be retired and living in AZ, never to wear long pants again.

Sponsored

ddeluce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT California Special with Power Pack 1

The 1968 GT/CS used 1965 Thunder Bird tail lights.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
Stripes, scoops, big spoilers are not my thing. But that’s just me. For others the CS is exactly what they love about Mustang.

Thats the best thing about our car, you can make it just how you like.

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I lived in CA from 1970 -1994. Laguna Beach, Mammoth Mountain, Santa Barbara. Not a "local" but close enough. I live in Snohomish and have nice curvy roads right out my back door. Seattle has turned into a human cesspool in areas but in 4 months I'll be retired and living in AZ, never to wear long pants again.
SF and Seattle are tragedies, to be sure. But I'm a third-generation Californian, it's been my only home and I'll stick it out until the end. AZ is a beautiful state--I've spent a lot of time there; the Prescott area is where I'd settle were I to move there--but make sure your A/C is in good nick.

swingwing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Shelby Super Snake #029, 2017 Shelby GTE #029, 2018 Mustang GT Hennessey HPE700 #029 2019 Bullitt, 2019 GT/CS fastback, 2020 Eco 2.3HP, 2021 Mach 1 on order
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2019 GT/CS. I wanted a little more response from the 5.0 V-8 so I added the Ford Performance Cold Air intake and Throttle Body mod along with a X-Pipe to the Exhaust. With the supplied calibration kit you can realy feel the difference. It performs like the BULLITT...

Don Logan

CS Intake sys -01.jpg

CS Intake sys -04.jpg

CS Intake sys -05.jpg

X Pipe -01.jpg

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Man, that is quite a corral you got there! Any handling mods?
Sponsored