Sponsored

What's so Special about a California???????

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Guess I like the scoops - pick them and the rest up saturday. Can't wait. I've always been a keep it mostly stock guy and love the idea of stupid power and pretty unique styling I am drawn to - all with decent tech. Perfect GT cruiser. First mustang I was in love with was a green 68 gt/cs driven by a woman I worked with. Owned a 70s black mustang 2 cobra 4sp 302(not king) and never got over that car. Still see it in car shows. Gonna be a fun weekend.
Sponsored

Mikesc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Guess I like the scoops - pick them and the rest up saturday. Can't wait. I've always been a keep it mostly stock guy and love the idea of stupid power and pretty unique styling I am drawn to - all with decent tech. Perfect GT cruiser. First mustang I was in love with was a green 68 gt/cs driven by a woman I worked with. Owned a 70s black mustang 2 cobra 4sp 302(not king) and never got over that car. Still see it in car shows. Gonna be a fun weekend.
Enjoy your GT/CS

OP
OP
oneheadlite

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Well, a 1966 GT350 is a different story... :p
OK, maybe I exaggerated, you can't really spot fake ones so easily, but still, just knowing they're fake would spoil it for me. :blush:
...fake ones????????
Are we talking about b o o b s or louvers, here?????

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Saw one just like this in Milwaukee today. Weather is breaking so nice cars are coming out here & there. Caught a light with an older gentleman (we're 3-4 cars back from light) both had windows down. Waved at him and said something like "nice horse," blah blah. Snooty bastard would barely look at me
Mustangs are pretty common in the Milwaukee area. To a lot of owners, they are just a sporty and relatively affordable American car. If you want an American car these days, your choices are very limited. To a lot of people, attracting attention and getting compliments while driving a Ford feels quite awkward. There are several Mustang clubs in the Milwaukee area with plenty of nice friendly people.

Sponsored

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Fake boobs May look nice but feeling them is, well just plain gross. Not saying fake cars drive gross, they donā€™t if done well.
where is this thread going anyway.......?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP