What's going on with Palm Beach Dyno?

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have been revising a tune with them and Rob has replied back within 24hrs every time. Who are you working with, Trevor? Are you getting the confirmation emails from support?

OP
OP
Sammy123

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
I have been revising a tune with them and Rob has replied back within 24hrs every time. Who are you working with, Trevor? Are you getting the confirmation emails from support?
Is that within the last week or so? Trevor is who I am working with, I havent had a response to my email a month ago or to the one I sent on Monday.

I also sent an email directly to their support system, crickets.

You only get a confirmation email the first time you reach out to them, I'm on the same order # I've been on since I bought the CJ manifold tune from them.

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Is that within the last week or so? Trevor is who I am working with, I havent had a response to my email a month ago or to the one I sent on Monday.

I also sent an email directly to their support system, crickets.

You only get a confirmation email the first time you reach out to them, I'm on the same order # I've been on since I bought the CJ manifold tune from them.
Yes, My last email from Rob was the 20th. I haven't talked to Trevor since November. Whenever I reply directly to To Rob or Trevor's email, it gets routed to support, I get a confirmation email that my request has been received. Then usually a few hours later a response from the actual tuner.

Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Not paying attention to paying customers for your business, is not good practice. This why I can’t stand remote tuning.

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Same thing with me when trying to get my transmission shifting better on a nitrous tune,, Sent Trevor a couple logs, got one revision and never heard back after the 2nd ...

It was a bit aggregating but I took it as a sign that I should not be moddng my new car.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Their Facebook has recent posts... FYI. Maybe hit them up on there.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
makes new customers weary about doing business with them.....

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not trying to discount what you guys are saying, but my experience has been the opposite. I had some issues with Whipple (TB gasket) so my tuning took almost a month of going back and forth. Rob always responded within 24hrs. One night we were emailing back and forth at 9pm his time. Last spring/ summer Trevor wrote 4 tunes for me and the process at that time was the same. Again I know it's frustrating and I'd be upset too, but I can't help but think maybe Trevor is sick or something. For the others chiming in without any experience. Your comments are ignorant and not helpful. Trying to ruin a man's business by making flipped comments when you have no actual experience is irresponsible.

Sponsored

Jed S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jedidiah
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Stage 2 Mustang GT
I have had nothing but quick responses from PBD. They are a great company from my experience. There is probably a reason why he hasn’t responded so just be patient or just give them a call and ask. Their tunning is worth the wait anyways. My car is a strong running 18 Whipple car running low 10s (10.08@144 with 3.875 pulley), about to be mid 9s with a return style fuel system and 3.5 pulley I’m installing for this year. I usually don’t say anything but just bashing a company that hasn’t responded to one customer isn’t enough to say “not good practice or business ethics” on a forum that has 1000s of new potential customers. Just saying...

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Does Ken still do any of the remote tuning? I would think it’s impossible to get hold of him now with the almost impressively relentless GT500 crap he posts on Facebook.

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
OP: "Trevor tunes my car"

Non-reading posters: "Ken is busy with his GT500"

Incredible.

OP, Trevor tunes my car and has been nothing but excellent. I've had about 10 tune revisions thus far over the past 1-2 months. I have noticed some delays recently, so maybe there is something going on. Sick, vacation, backed up etc. I'm surprised at the lack of response, but sometimes it happens unfortunately. Maybe try giving PBD (the shop in FL) a call again and ask if they can assist you.

Good luck!

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Not responding to my emails, communications were great last month then abruptly stopped. I call the shop and they're closed?
Maybe you have been "unfriended"
Sponsored