armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Email responses of have been spotty for me as well. Mostly when I was working with Trevor, which I wasn't a fan of at all. He provides very little feedback when he replies. Rob is faster and provides better feedback.

When I eventually go boosted, I'm not sure if I'll stick around..
Sponsored

NC85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing
PBD and Trevor have been excellent to work with. Even Mike was helpful on my first BDX/tune sale. Great responses to my emails, and excellent tunes on the turn around. My car drives outstanding and runs very strong at the track.

Many of us turn every wrench on our cars and some in here couldn't turn an ignition key. I think there's something lost in communication sometimes if someone else is perhaps installing your mods, and then tuning issues arise.

Poorly installed CAI
MAF not plugged in or backwards
Changed a CAI and didn't tell tuner
Various vacuum lines or connector undone
Headers knocking on something

Guess who gets the blame???

Then, I'm sure there are times when maybe something is installed right and it doesn't feel right or perform to your expectations. I always tell people to be patient and as detailed as possible on your descriptions and data logs. It's not illegal to post whatever you feel on a public forum, but it might be hard to get help from someone after you just talked chit about them. I'm sure all turners get busy. Not every customer (or person in general) is savvy on a computer and can send emails or attachments.

That's cool but just chill, people have to eat. I'm certain and I've seen Lund, AED, PBD, and other locally tuned cars all run well.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Rob's been tuning my car, just got a message from him 2hrs ago, there still up and at it.