Sponsored

Whats a Little Thing You Love and a Little Thing You Hate?

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
LOL, I follow a twitter account that posts about what's happening on the Chicago police scanner. At least once a week there is something along the lines of "he left the car running while he went in to 7/11 and... you already know what happened next."

Just to clarify about leaving the car running and walking away...its not something I do very often and when I do the car never leaves my sight. As for Forescan I know nothing about it and thats the way I want to keep it because knowing me I'll screw something up if I start playing with it.
Sponsored

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
I love the Grabber Lime with the PP2 option. I wish the Blackout Package was available with the Performance Package options--I really would love to have the black roof and the black badges from the factory.

I HATE the TINY fan buttons...a knob would be much more intuitive but if it has to be a switch, at least make it big enough to be user-friendly. I HATE that the heated steering wheel switch is on the touch screen menu instead of an actual push-button.

Like others have mentioned, I hate that the drive mode has to be enabled every start up.

No spare tire/jack is terrible.

I have the Recaro seats...manual controls. WHY do the Euro cars get power Recaro seats and we have manual? This one blows my mind and is something I TRULY do hate.

Would have much rather had PS4s than the SC2's.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I love how my car sounds and being able to switch that up through the active exhaust. And how it drives on the straights and curves...puts a smile on my face every time I give it some proper gas!

I hate the creeks and/or rattles I occasionally have and hear on the center of my dashboard (just below the TFT display) and in my glove compartment. Also not a fan of the occasional turbo lag I experience whenever I transition from a near stop to parking lot or neighborhood speeds.

Suffice it to say I'm getting maximum enjoyment of my car now and while I can, but once it's fully paid off I'm definitely considering going all-in on a GT.

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
I love that on the highway, it's a smooth and comfortable cruiser. I hate that on literally any bump larger than a penny, the entire car shakes and slams and crashes like it's falling apart. Oh, and I REALLY hate that the sunglass holder (where hand sanitizer is kept) is so close to the trunk button. I have to actively think about which I want to press or risk having to shift into park, unbuckle, step out, close the trunk, get back in, rebuckle and shift into drive

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
I love the colour of my car, love the wheels, love the interior look and feel and mostly I love driving a rear wheel drive with a V8!

Only dislike is it came with no spare tire and I hate the digital dash. I would have never ordered that option if I was doing a special order but I bought one sitting on the lot. It is way too complicated and switching between screens looking for something is worse then texting while driving. They should have added a favorite screen option so we could load which screens we use the most and be able to scroll through those without having to go in and out of menu after menu looking for the screen we want. Just going from the gauge screen to want to look at the tire pressures is an ordeal.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Love the Gen3/A10 combo, hate the small fuel tank. VERY low city miles to fillup on E85. I'd love if someone made a reserve fuel cell to fit the spare tire compartment, with a pump to fill the main tank as you run low.

Last edited:

Bedub76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bret
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I love getting 20 mpg. All my other mustangs got 12 at best. I think my Cobra was single digits.

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
Afternoon Everyone!

What are some of the little things you love and don't quite like so much about these cars?

For me, I love the way the volume and tune knobs feel. My buddies new AMG has knobs that don't feel as nice as the ones in the S550 Mustangs. It's a little thing makes the interior feel that much nicer.

As far as little annoinces go, I cannot stand how close the sunglasses holder is to the trunk release button. Eveytime I'm trying to put my shades on I always feel like I'm going to accidentally pop the trunk and have to pull over just to close it.
Maybe not so little...Gertag tranny, built in China and the shifter...
dislike.

Last edited:

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
Maybe not so little...Gertag tranny, built in China and the shifter
Maybe spoiled with top loaders/Hurst and tremecs/MGW in my
other Mustangs...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Al Reit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
I knew I would like the simple, yet elegant body design and the 5.0 rumble. Below are things I didn’t expect.

Like side mirror view of rear haunch.
Like how dramatic the start button is.
Hate the small fuel tank.
Hate the home button on the infotainment screen (prefer a menu of options at bottom of the screen)

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
Afternoon Everyone!

What are some of the little things you love and don't quite like so much about these cars?

For me, I love the way the volume and tune knobs feel. My buddies new AMG has knobs that don't feel as nice as the ones in the S550 Mustangs. It's a little thing makes the interior feel that much nicer.

As far as little annoinces go, I cannot stand how close the sunglasses holder is to the trunk release button. Eveytime I'm trying to put my shades on I always feel like I'm going to accidentally pop the trunk and have to pull over just to close it.
I LOVE THE QUAD EXHAUSTS ..The sound is like nothing else

I HATE ...The center console does not have a taller perhaps even "Padded" lid to rest your right arm on for long trips.

I love the fact my Sig .380 w/auto laser holster fits perfectly between the emergency brake handle and console .

I HATE where the "Start button is . If you put sunglasses or anything bigger in the little tray ,you must be careful you don't accidently kill the engine by reaching for them . reading glasses ,I put in the Dash tray next to trunk release and you are correct . TOO CLOSE TOGETHER >

I don't really "hate" the rearview camera . But I think it's a wasted Grand you could put towards another upgrade. I never even use it .. Cute but doesn't show anyone coming from either side when backing out of parking space because it never fails you are parked between two 4wd Trucks . 8 feet tall and can't see zip.

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
I knew I would like the simple, yet elegant body design and the 5.0 rumble. Below are things I didn’t expect.

Like side mirror view of rear haunch.
Like how dramatic the start button is.
Hate the small fuel tank.
Hate the home button on the infotainment screen (prefer a menu of options at bottom of the screen)
AMEN ON GAS TANK !!!

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
Love just about everything, especially when a Mustang guy recognizes and asks about my PP2. I love that there are no badges and only Mustang guys recognize it is more.
Hate:
1. doesn't hold mode
2. Seats do not slide forward - if you are have the seats all the way back, what can you fit when the seat leans forward? not much.
3. No factory spare
4. Sync system background color is not user selectable or at least matches My Color mode