• Poll closed .

Pcullens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost Convertible
I had my 06GT S197 when the 6th gen came out. My first thoughts were damn that thing is wide! Fortunately over time I got to love it. Happy I have my 21.
Outside looks too European for me and I'm not a fan of the dash. My 21 has the 400A analog package (yep I ordered it on purpose that way 😀) Guess I'm just an old geezer!
You and me both. My '18 convertible EcoBoost has the analog gauges, and I had katzkin leather put in so I could ditch the black for red. I actually like the outside of the new car, but no buttons absolutely kills it for me. Just makes me stick to my original plan, keep the vert, and buy a truck next time. Best of both worlds.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Or for those craving a Camaro but wants more timing chains.
Usually those who are most vocal against new models are among the first to buy one. Something tells me people will change their minds when they see one in person.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Usually those who are most vocal against new models are among the first to buy one. Something tells me people will change their minds when they see one in person.
I didn't buy the S550 until 17 model year. And only cause Grabber Blue was finally an option.
I notice your vehicle(s) it says '$hitbox'. So this is probably the perfect car for you ! Haha.

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
From the specs it looks heavier. Also more of a headache to tune because of the "LOCKED PCM" all that says to me is take it to the dealership, and over the air updates say to me, "we noticed you have been driving too fast and we have decided to throttle back your power to 180 HP and a top speed of 69 mph." Also it says to me "we can shut off your car anytime, it's not yours, it's Ford's Mustang."

500 HP, all I need to do is spend $1,000 - $1,500 more and I'm there, without the extra weight and a loan at 2.65%.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
I am a little disappointed by the new model/generation. It looks fine, not great, just fine. I am a sucker for new technology, but this time I will stick with my 750hp S550 for a while it seems. But I do wish I had the new S650 display in my 21 GT. I constantly mess with my Sync 3 software/display. All those gauges I would have going on the new display.. once I hacked it..

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
I didn't buy the S550 until 17 model year. And only cause Grabber Blue was finally an option.
I notice your vehicle(s) it says '$hitbox'. So this is probably the perfect car for you ! Haha.
It probably is, but it's a lot faster than a 2017 Mustang with a tune. :cool:

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
The more I look at it, the less the few little things that bugged me matter.

Love the new dash display. Love the interior generally, despite a few odd carry-overs. I do sort of miss the eyebrows.

Love the ass.

If it were as easy as swapping my current car for the new GT next week, I'd do that.

It's not that easy. And I love my '20 GT, so there's no pain in waiting a few years. Everything that can go wrong does in the first two, anyway. 😂