Sponsored

What would any of you be willing to pay for a 19 pp2??/

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
When faced with cornering beyond 0.4g or hitting a tree, most people will choose the tree."
my motorcycle instructor hat says "target fixation" probably is more germane to hitting tree than cornering forces. But they probably reinforce each other...
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Apparently our clover leafs are a little bigger in flyover country. I have three near me getting off the interstate onto four-lane state highways, 35 mph flat, 40 mph and 45 mph with a slight banking. Iā€™d like to see a regular Eco or GT take any of them at twice the posted speed limit, particularly on ā€œshitty-ass Pirelli tiresā€.

Some here are acting like youā€™re an idiot for taking an off ramp above the posted speed limit. Hell, Iā€™m 60 years old. Itā€™s fun, get over it. Thereā€™s absolutely no danger to anyone other than yourself. You can feel when a car is on the edge. At these speeds, itā€™s still got more to go. I enjoy these clover leafs every time. I only get to the nearest track about an hour away a couple times a year. I didnā€™t buy this car for grocery shopping.
I love getting groceries in my gt. It's a short little drive with just enough time to hit triple digits! The tricky part is remembering I have groceries in the trunk on the way home. I've ended up with a few messes back there...

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I wouldnā€™t buy a PP1/2 unless I was a road course racer. Most of the upgrades do nothing for the car as a street car over a standard GT.
Good thing Iā€™m not you, I love my PP1 but I also loved my Blue/Black Out 301a GT toošŸ˜

All kidding aside I love the 301a car with the regular gauges, Yes my PP1 is a premium but I honestly like the old school gauges better and the cloth is fine, but for looks the Mach 1 Track Pack is gorgeous.

Iā€™d love to have one but not for 60k

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Good thing Iā€™m not you, I love my PP1 but I also loved my Blue/Black Out 301a GT toošŸ˜

All kidding aside I love the 301a car with the regular gauges, Yes my PP1 is a premium but I honestly like the old school gauges better and the cloth is fine, but for looks the Mach 1 Track Pack is gorgeous.

Iā€™d love to have one but not for 60k
You can do the digital dash swap itā€™s pretty easy.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I say just like thisā€¦ā€¦ā€I have driven them, and I donā€™t need it.
It doesn't matter if you think you need it or not. You made the explicit statement that there was nothing in a PP1 that was useful in normal street driving. In my case, my wife (who has a notable problem with one hip) is more comfortable on a flat road with MagneRide in "Normal", but far more comfortable with it in "Sport" (and the attendant flatter ride) on a curvy road.

PP1 / MagneRide has a notable value in street driving. The fact that you're unable to appreciate that value says more about your lack of experience than the issue at hand.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
It doesn't matter if you think you need it or not. You made the explicit statement that there was nothing in a PP1 that was useful in normal street driving. In my case, my wife (who has a notable problem with one hip) is more comfortable on a flat road with MagneRide in "Normal", but far more comfortable with it in "Sport" (and the attendant flatter ride) on a curvy road.

PP1 / MagneRide has a notable value in street driving. The fact that you're unable to appreciate that value says more about your lack of experience than the issue at hand.
Lack of experienceā€¦ No. The lack of being suckered into some thing Iā€™d end up spending $4000-$8000 more on, that I myself would never actually use to the full extent like 90% of other PP1/2 buyers, Yes.
Most of the buyers of these track packages never even been on a road course track or had the tires screaming for dear life around corners on a regular GTā€¦ā€¦. This is a Fucking fact.

OP
OP
PC_GUARD

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
Lack of experienceā€¦ No. The lack of being suckered into some thing Iā€™d end up spending $4000-$8000 more on, that I myself would never actually use to the full extent like 90% of other PP1/2 buyers, Yes.
Most of the buyers of these track packages never even been on a road course track or had the tires screaming for dear life around corners on a regular GTā€¦ā€¦. This is a Fucking fact.
While my pp1 drove and rode like a proper gt car (firm not harsh) and certainly better than the nose diving factory setup, magnaride gives the driver the option to have soft or firm AND will adjust dampening for best grip regardless of mode.

This is why so many of the high end euros caddys and supercars use the system. You get a safer better performing car. The value is on the buyer seeing it.

I've wanted a gen 3 pp2 but in today's market of paying just under sticker for a 4 yr old car is tough for me to justify.

Last year I paid 25 for my 54k mi pp1, and it was 8.75/10 in condition, in fact out of the 30 trucks cars of all types was my favorite car.

I'll start another thread on why that car is gone, now that I've been paid, but I'm still sick over it.šŸ¤®

Sponsored

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
yeah but the posted speed on a 4-leaf is what, 25? My bone-stock Eco can do 45-50 steady-state all the way thru the arc, all day long and that's with the shitty-ass Pirelli tires.
The posted Speed Limit has ZERO to do with the Design Speed of a Clover Leaf. FYI

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
True. But unfortunately I don't have handy access to the civil engineering drawings.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
True. But unfortunately I don't have handy access to the civil engineering drawings.
Drawings won't help you anyway, you need a Green Book!

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
And it's completely irrelevant, other than blatant excuse mongering.

Look, you said there was no value on the street with either the PP1 or PP2. That's clearly wrong, as there is notable value in the MagneRide system on the street.

You don't like it. Got it. You don't think it's worth it. Got it. Neither of those has any standing against a clearly incorrect statement about the utility of it on the street.

You were wrong. Man up and admit it, cupcake.

KGbyrd1966

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
While my pp1 drove and rode like a proper gt car (firm not harsh) and certainly better than the nose diving factory setup, magnaride gives the driver the option to have soft or firm AND will adjust dampening for best grip regardless of mode.

This is why so many of the high end euros caddys and supercars use the system. You get a safer better performing car. The value is on the buyer seeing it.

I've wanted a gen 3 pp2 but in today's market of paying just under sticker for a 4 yr old car is tough for me to justify.

Last year I paid 25 for my 54k mi pp1, and it was 8.75/10 in condition, in fact out of the 30 trucks cars of all types was my favorite car.

I'll start another thread on why that car is gone, now that I've been paid, but I'm still sick over it.šŸ¤®
High miles most likely affected that sales price.
Sponsored