What would any of you be willing to pay for a 19 pp2??/

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
And it's completely irrelevant, other than blatant excuse mongering.

Look, you said there was no value on the street with either the PP1 or PP2. That's clearly wrong, as there is notable value in the MagneRide system on the street.

You don't like it. Got it. You don't think it's worth it. Got it. Neither of those has any standing against a clearly incorrect statement about the utility of it on the street.

You were wrong. Man up and admit it, cupcake.
Wasn’t wrong on anything. Again. Period. Never said “I don’t like it” either.
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
The posted Speed Limit has ZERO to do with the Design Speed of a Clover Leaf. FYI
So all the people driving on the cloverleaf at 30mph and holding up a Ford Focus on crappy stock tires are going way slower than the design speed. 🙂

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The only PP2 I've seen at a bargain low price point that was in excellent shape was the one advertised on here by a M6G member for the last revised price of $36k and the M6G member eventually traded into Granger Ford - and IIRC, Granger sold it for their list price of $36k... ? Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on those figures...

Every PP2 I've seen listed for sale private party or Dealer has been in the $39k-$46k range depending on color combo, equipped options, accrued miles, geographic location and who is selling it.

Trying to get one during this crazy inflated market - I don't see anyone being able to procure a PP2 for $32k or less... not unless it's super high miles, has issues, was a Ford Buy Back/Lemon'd VIN or is salvaged.

Last edited:

ing3nious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mom mobile
FWIW in Feb 22 I paid 42k on my PP2 with 8k mi. MRSP was 52,655. The market was STUPID expensive and at the time I was seeing PP1 go for that price or more.

Did I get hosed? Maybe. I needed a second car and I feel happy a year later since my rate is about 4%.

Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
I have a standing offer on my 2019, 33,000 km for $50,000 CAD. The only mods are a track exhaust and alignment plus a FTBR diff cooler. Awesome car.
The Ridge May 2023.jpg

RedlineGW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shannon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Paid $37k for my PP1 at Carmax with 39k miles

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Exactly... The car originally sold for 42k, now selling for essentially 39..

Ive been on the hunt, and pp1 cars are infact within hundreds of this one with magnaride, thats why i brought the discussion here.
Your PP2 would have had a MSRP about 47
Is the car in question a premium car? Does it have Recaro seats? My 19 PP2 (non-premium) with Recaro (cloth of course) and active valve exhaust as the only options stickered for about $47K. The car you mentioned seems to have more options so would have stickered over $47K.

OP
OP
PC_GUARD

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
Is the car in question a premium car? Does it have Recaro seats? My 19 PP2 (non-premium) with Recaro (cloth of course) and active valve exhaust as the only options stickered for about $47K. The car you mentioned seems to have more options so would have stickered over $47K.
no recaros and they finally posted the og sticker it was about 51k. It had sold by the time i got to it, or at least on hold for a customer out of state.

Im buying a bmw 550 as a stop gap. Im not thrilled but the price is right and its in great shape and will be perfect for me to eventually relegate it to an "office car"

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
no recaros and they finally posted the og sticker it was about 51k. It had sold by the time i got to it, or at least on hold for a customer out of state.

Im buying a bmw 550 as a stop gap. Im not thrilled but the price is right and its in great shape and will be perfect for me to eventually relegate it to an "office car"
After all this hoopla you went with a Beemer? 😕

Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I love getting groceries in my gt. It's a short little drive with just enough time to hit triple digits! The tricky part is remembering I have groceries in the trunk on the way home. I've ended up with a few messes back there...
Been there, DONE THAT!

OP
OP
PC_GUARD

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
After all this hoopla you went with a Beemer? 😕
This pp2 sold

Bought the 4 door cheaper and less miles. Still a car not to be trifled with on the street

As I said it's a stop gap until I find another mustang, then the Beemer will become an office ride.

I really wanted to buy a truck and a boat this year. Office space, new co, and this car fiasco ruined my fun lol 😆

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
We got a '19 Ingot Silver PP2 in on trade recently - roughly 16k miles, loaded less Recaros, PPF on the nose and front roof. Might be ceramic coated too. Real immaculate car. No idea on price, but if KKB has anything to say I'd guess around $45-47k. Waiting for 4 new tires, so could be yours with a flight to AZ lol.

BruceJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special Coupe
Everything PP1 has PLUS the wheels and magnaride, added front splitter. When new i think it was a $6500 premium.

This particular car im looking at has
tech pack, bliss, b/o sound, pp2, ford safe (whatever that means) manual, pp2

My issue is, paying msrp on a 4 yr old vehicle, seems crazy to me.
In the end the car is only worth what someone will pay for it.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack

Is that an m550? What year?
Sponsored