Sponsored

What wire to tap for power for gauge light?

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Hey, gang! I have a 2019 Mustang. I just did installed a boost gauge and now I would like to look up the wire for lighting the gauge . My head is spinning after looking at the fuse block on the passenger kick panel is there anyone out there that knows exactly what wire I can splice into in order to power the lights on my gauge ? Would like it to work in conjunction when the headlights are on -extra credit if we know which wire would also dim them along with the interior lights . Thank you in advance .
Sponsored

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW
Also would like to know this.
Have 2 gauges to fit and be nice to see them lit up.

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hey, gang! I have a 2019 Mustang. I just did installed a boost gauge and now I would like to look up the wire for lighting the gauge . My head is spinning after looking at the fuse block on the passenger kick panel is there anyone out there that knows exactly what wire I can splice into in order to power the lights on my gauge ? Would like it to work in conjunction when the headlights are on -extra credit if we know which wire would also dim them along with the interior lights . Thank you in advance .
Me too!!! Did you guys ever figure which wire? I'm jammed up w same issue..
Thanks Anthony