Sponsored

What Will the 2015 Mustang be Like in 50 Years?

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Here's my take: Mass transit will be the norm, as anyone born today will have spent basically their entire lives using it almost exclusively...
Have you ever driven across America? Open roads galore. Even those in the inner cities aren't all using mass transit by a long shot. Europe it's a little different story. You hear people predicting that this city and that city will soon be connected because of population growth... doesn't happen. Mother Earth helps out in population control.

...Sorry about the reality check, but the truth is the truth. Unless we completely halt helter-skelter mass breeding on a global scale- we are doomed.
People don't want government to control how cars are made, but it's okay to control procreation... :shrug: I do agree that an overpopulated area is unhealthy. But I've also noticed that Mother Earth usually regains her balance.

So we're just gonna continue to lose our freedom in the name of "safety". Just like I don't trust roller coasters, I don't trust a robot to transport me anywhere safely, no matter how advanced.
Better stay away from elevators, moving sidewalks, the internet, airplanes, subways...

Come on people... you're free to have your opinion, but no sense going overboard and convincing yourself that doomsday is around the corner.
Sponsored

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Better stay away from elevators, moving sidewalks, the internet, airplanes, subways...

Come on people... you're free to have your opinion, but no sense going overboard and convincing yourself that doomsday is around the corner.
I simply do not like roller coasters. I like moving sidewalks, elevators, subways(and the sammich:thumbsup:), and I'm alright with planes, but I'm not a fan of flying. At least with those options, I still have a sense of reasonable control with what I'm doing or where I want to go.

But you do have a point about the "open roads" all across 'Murica I hadn't even considered.:)

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
the gauge better say air speed in 50 years and not ground speed. Ugh I'll be 80
Haha I'll be 80 too. Upside is there'll probably be a magical pill that extends your life and makes you feel like a teenager again, unless we nuked the planet into a radioactive waste-land.