Sponsored

What Upgrades/Mods are you going to do to your Mustang?

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
How goes the mod’s Paul?
Hi There. I haven't forgotten that I owe some pics of the headers and the drive shaft - been super busy with work. So nothing has been done as of this date because the team from Sydney...had a client who was tested for our favourite virus - which meant they promptly shut their premises and when into isolation. Add to that Canberra has decided that people should refrain from travelling between Canberra and Sydney as an 'Advisory'. So I think it will be more than likely September before they are able to come into Canberra to do the work.

Because they were upfront with me I am not going elsewhere to get the work done - because they do brilliant work and I feel they should not lose business because of this damn virus.

Pics to follow
Sponsored

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Hi There. I haven't forgotten that I owe some pics of the headers and the drive shaft - been super busy with work. So nothing has been done as of this date because the team from Sydney...had a client who was tested for our favourite virus - which meant they promptly shut their premises and when into isolation. Add to that Canberra has decided that people should refrain from travelling between Canberra and Sydney as an 'Advisory'. So I think it will be more than likely September before they are able to come into Canberra to do the work.

Because they were upfront with me I am not going elsewhere to get the work done - because they do brilliant work and I feel they should not lose business because of this damn virus.

Pics to follow
Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you are swamped at work, and the delays to car mod's. The reasons for staying with the same fitters are all good. I have delays on new exhaust too, as well as other smaller parts from the US. QuickJack's are also delayed by “months”. More delays on 1 3/4 ARH too. Oh well. Looks like it will be Christmas in December as usual for me.

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
78DC0FAA-7DA6-4D67-9223-033E9C6715C5.jpeg
Steeda front lateral links with extended ball joints and bump steer correction. To be installed and aligned next week.

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Been looking at this for sometime. Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Track Pack Style Spoiler with Adjustable Wicker Bill received in great condition from Autoware and booked for install at Southside Restorations. Quality is all I read about.
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1500.jpeg

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Just a quick update

Carbon Autohaus will be coming to Canberra in the next fortnight to do the install(s) that are queued up for my car. Have added sequential rear tail lights to the list to match the tri-bar lighting. They will have the car for 2 days (but more likely 3 I suspect)

https://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au/2015-2020-mustang-sequential-full-taillight-assemb

Lots of discussion with them about freight delays - apparently folks who are ordering direct from overseas are waiting anywhere up to an additional 8 weeks at the moment. It's what happens when the global air freight business is reduced by upwards of 80% of its notional capacity and people are forced to move products via sea freight.

I'll keep you posted

Cheers

Paul

Sponsored

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
I'll definitely be running with Shaun and the Carbon Autohaus crew, when I decide on the steering wheel upgrade. Very happy with the Diodynamic install he did for me.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
@Bagration Hey Paul I thought you were using Jax for mechanical work?
I will be going to Jax for the control arms and the bump steer kit - because I'll need to get an alignment done. I'm using the Shaun because he has previously done the lighting upgrades for me and he was awesome. He is doing the headers because Jax said that an exhaust shop should really do that work. I think there was a bit of hesitancy because they had not done the work before on a mustang. Don't get me wrong - Jax are my go to guys for most things and they do awesome work - but not the lighting and the headers.

Sponsored

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score