Sponsored

What Upgrades/Mods are you going to do to your Mustang?

ortovosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Mustang fastback
my black 5.0 fastback is still sitting at docks...

but when it arrives... I already have this waiting...

US style GT rear decklid
US style lower grille
darkest tint
Vic Mustang plates on Lakin frames
FitMyCar floor mats

still to order :
DRL/sequential upgrade... probably do that over in SA...he seems to know what he is doing
oil catch can... probably JBL... looks like a clean factory look
lowering springs... probbaky Votgland... dont know if I should go 25 or 35mm
exhaust...dont want drone... but want V8 rumble
Dashcam of some sort
Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
[MENTION=29295]ortovosh[/MENTION] Borla S-Type catback exhaust
speak to fred at suspension parts online

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ahh autotecnica is an awesome brand

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Well I just ordered my next few little mods and can no longer fit them in my sig :(

Going to have to create a build thread to keep track of them in now. Car is only days away and I'll finally be able to start fitting stuff and free up some storage space at home.

17Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Well I just ordered my next few little mods and can no longer fit them in my sig :(

Going to have to create a build thread to keep track of them in now. Car is only days away and I'll finally be able to start fitting stuff and free up some storage space at home.
Some awesome mods there, I notice you picked up a US spec bonnet, did you buy from US or have any leads on a supplier? thanks

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Had a great discussion with CRD in Sydney about Cobb & Borla mods for my Ecoboost. Does anyone have any direct experience with CRD or Cobb on Aussie Ecoboost?

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Some awesome mods there, I notice you picked up a US spec bonnet, did you buy from US or have any leads on a supplier? thanks
Bought through Pony Parts Australia. Levittown Ford in the US deals with them who I originally contacted. Worked out slightly cheaper as they can combine shipping with other items they're buying as opposed to shipping it direct. Still the single most expensive mod I'm likely to do and still in transit as there was no stock at the time I ordered.

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi guys, just wondering where did you guys get the JLT/UPR catch cans ? did you guys get it locally or from us ?

i'm going to the states in june (when the car arrives 9 months wait what are the odds)?
apart from the catch can and suggestions what should i get to save on shipping ?? nothing big like a exhaust system or CAI guys. my wife will kill me.

Sponsored

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Will be bringing a bunch in very soon for a reasonable price :)

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hi guys, just wondering where did you guys get the JLT/UPR catch cans ? did you guys get it locally or from us ?

i'm going to the states in june (when the car arrives 9 months wait what are the odds)?
apart from the catch can and suggestions what should i get to save on shipping ?? nothing big like a exhaust system or CAI guys. my wife will kill me.
Hey!
Here is a link to purchase the upr remote mount catch can, one of the best available on the market -
https://www.mystangmods.com.au/prod...le-valve-oil-catch-can-separator-plug-n-play/

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)

I got the JLT one from CJPP. It is a must have, I installed at the dealership the day I took delivery and at 3000km had 10ml caught. See below pic. 30 second install, easy to access and works! No need for the expensive ones, and no need for big arse tanks.

Just on CAI's, my dealer confirmed you void warranty by having one installed.

Additional item could be a Stowe-n-Show front number plate bracket. I have one and zero holes in bumper and is handy for taking off for clean photos that show the whole front.

Also, paddle shift extenders, black 5.O fender badges, radiator and brake fluid reservoir covers are things to consider.
image.jpg

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got the JLT one from CJPP. It is a must have, I installed at the dealership the day I took delivery and at 3000km had 10ml caught. See below pic. 30 second install, easy to access and works! No need for the expensive ones, and no need for big arse tanks.

Just on CAI's, my dealer confirmed you void warranty by having one installed.

Additional item could be a Stowe-n-Show front number plate bracket. I have one and zero holes in bumper and is handy for taking off for clean photos that show the whole front.

Also, paddle shift extenders, black 5.O fender badges, radiator and brake fluid reservoir covers are things to consider.
thanks.. paddle shift is another good one, also considering the black 50 badges.

any ideas how i can buy them..i need to find out if they delivery to hotels.

hmm thanks for the tip with the CAI.. any ideas on warranty with a catback exhaust ?

Last edited:

Josh_TypeX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
thanks.. paddle shift is another good one, also considering the black 50 badges.

any ideas how i can buy them..i need to find out if they delivery to hotels.

hmm thanks for the tip with the CAI.. any ideas on warranty with a catback exhaust ?
A CAI will not affect your warranty. Nor will a catback exhaust. The only exception to this is any issues directly related to the CAI and Catback exhaust themselves.
Sponsored