Sponsored

What up & coming car are you most interested in?

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
CT4 V Blackwing w/ 6M and whatever the next special Mustang is (Boss, GT350, TBD) w/ 6M

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Really looking forward to the next gen Toyota 4Runner, will be replacing my DD (Scion tC) with it. Not a fan of the engine being a turbocharged 4 cylinder, but at least it will be getting a small boost in HP and a ~35 ftlbs boost in torque so I cant complain. Downsizing doesn't really bother me if its not a sports car.

The only thing that has be nervous is the exterior design. With new cars now you just never know, but Toyota has been really killing it with their new designs imo. If its not good I'll just get the last model year with all of the improvements, similar to what I did with the GT350.

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The new tundra trd pro .
rivian truck,also the new lighting truck because it can power up a house for a few days.
Have you seen the reveal of the new Tundra? I think it looks really cool. Imo they ruined the back by having the TRD PRO words imprinted on the back lid. I'd get a TRD off road or a lower trim so it doesn't have that lol, but other than that I think it looks really good.

I am really excited to see the next gen 4runner TRD Pro. Depending on how it looks I'll buy it or get the last model year of the previous generation, I'd rather have a off-road SUV but honestly the new Tundra tempting.

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_09_2022-toyota-tundra-official-debut-trd-pro-hybrid-truck-002.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_09_2022-toyota-tundra-official-debut-trd-pro-hybrid-truck-001.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Have you seen the reveal of the new Tundra? I think it looks really cool. Imo they ruined the back by having the TRD PRO words imprinted on the back lid. I'd get a TRD off road or a lower trim so it doesn't have that lol, but other than that I think it looks really good.

I am really excited to see how the next gen 4runner TRD Pro. Depending on how it looks I'll buy it or get the last model year of the last generation

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_09_2022-toyota-tundra-official-debut-trd-pro-hybrid-truck-002.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_09_2022-toyota-tundra-official-debut-trd-pro-hybrid-truck-001.jpg
The tailgate is a bit over the top with the trd pro so big .I do like camouflage print inside the plastic molding and the botton on the taillight to open the tailgate .I agree with the new 4runner and would most definitely love them to bring the fj cruiser back .I think it would kill the competition.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda

I am really excited to see the next gen 4runner TRD Pro. Depending on how it looks I'll buy it or get the last model year of the previous generation, I'd rather have a off-road SUV but honestly the new Tundra tempting.

By the way the new orange on the trd tundra is like the most beautiful orange I have seen .

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tailgate is a bit over the top with the trd pro so big .I do like camouflage print inside the plastic molding and the botton on the taillight to open the tailgate .I agree with the new 4runner and would most definitely love them to bring the fj cruiser back .I think it would kill the competition.
By the way the new orange on the trd tundra is like the most beautiful orange I have seen .

Yeah its over the top, it looks like they were going for a more minimal aesthetic but the TRD PRO should just be a badge and not be that big. Its just too much and its asymmetric. The camouflage print looks really cool, definitely never seen that before.

Toyota's new CEO said that he wants to revitalize the brand to breakout of the 'boring brand' stigma and come out with exciting new cars (think this was in 2016) and honestly he hasn't disappointed imo. They brought back the Supra and we are entering the golden age of SUVs so I think they will bring it back. I've slowly become a Toyota fanboy over the years.

Yeah I agree, Im not a fan of orange it but it looks amazing. I am really looking forward to the TRD colors šŸ˜„

Last edited:

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Yeah its over the top, it looks like they were going for a more minimal aesthetic but the TRD PRO should just be a badge and not be that big. Its just too much and its asymmetric. The camouflage print looks really cool, definitely never seen that before.

Toyota's new CEO said that he wants to revitalize the brand to breakout of the 'boring brand' stigma and come out with exciting new cars (think this was in 2016) and honestly he hasn't disappointed imo. I've slowly become a Toyota fanboy over the years.

Yeah I agree, Im not a fan of orange it but it looks amazing. I am really looking forward to the TRD colors šŸ˜„
Over the years I had at least one of each 4runner for each generation not included the newest one ,only because my gx470 is bullet proof.and my 2001 tundra has 400k running like a new beast still.yeah you have to stay on top of things like another vehicles and do PMCS. But I'm a believer In my yodas.

Last edited:

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
GT3 RS or GT4 RS. Iā€™ve always wanted a Porsche after I drove a 911.

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
GT3 RS or GT4 RS. Iā€™ve always wanted a Porsche after I drove a 911.
Porsche 911 is a great car. There are a number of very low mileage GT3 RS garage queens around here. I see them at local import car meets. Their ride is pretty bad and they don't want to hurt resale value by putting a lot of miles on them. The GT4 is a Cayman and it is really tight inside. I had a C2S and loved it. Any Porsche I owned would be driven regularly and to hell with my other cars.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I'm looking fwd to the C8 Z06.....and get this....my other half is saying what about the hybrid C8 and she hated the C7 Z06.......hmmm. Don't slam me for this but the 1100 hp Lucid Air Dream electric car has my eyebrows raised. No. I won't pay $170K for a car, so no worries that I will jump ship anytime soon.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Looking forward to seeing the C8 Z06. I couldn't part with the R for a GT500 but I fear the new Z06 might get me with it's NA 9k RPM FPC motor.
Sponsored